White Collar

Sweet! Congratulations.

Just watched it. Cool show. Sadly I guess this means no more Bryce on "Chuck?"

E2 :)

Now we'll see if there's more than just a good pilot to it...

...still going good.
Just a bit of too far-fetched coding at the end :D

Last edited:
Just watched it. Cool show. Sadly I guess this means no more Bryce on "Chuck?"

Season 2 Chuck Spoiler:

Well, since we saw Bryce get shot and die in Chuck's arms at the end of Season 2, I didn't think we would be seeing him back anyway.

LOL...is that what happened? Damn, its been so long I forgot. But it's coming back to me now.

I liked Episode 2 of White Collar. With Burn Notice and Psych as well, I'm loving the USA network.

We watched the pilot last night, and this show is most certainly on our regular list. Gonna watch the second episode in a few minutes.

Meh ... another cliche, overly-glitzy crime fighting show. I won't be watching any more.

Also, the bad guy is from Little Mosque on the Prairie :lol:

EDIT: Curses! Now I have to watch the next one to see what the whole "bottle" thing is :\

Last edited:
I don't think that really needed spoilering...but whatever...

That was quite a mindfuck, although it was hinted at very strongly...I didn't really WANT to believe it.
I don't even know what to think anymore...

I just hated that ending with a passion. Does that mean he's a bad guy? Because that fucking sucks.

It might be that he's bad...I think they'll twist it in the next episode to make him good...lets see :)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Jimmy can't be bad!!

Believe me or not, but I called this one.

3 episodes ago.

When you get inside people's heads professionally, it becomes fairly easy to call "twists" like this. The key is to ignore the characters and look at the overall pattern of the show. Once you do that you are inside the only minds that matter: the writers.

As the only obviously married man on the show the ring did deliver some hint anyway.

With two minor problems:

1 - It's not a wedding ring.
2 - We've never seen the ring outside the photograph from the ATM.

Hey, if you want to keep ahead of the suspense/mystery shows, you have to pay attention.