FASTEST car you've driven

A 38bhp race kart. 0-60 in under 6 seconds top speed 160kph but fastest i've ever been in it is abou 110 I think.

Check my Icon
Thats me in that Lamborghini Murci?lago Roadster -LP640- I would have to say that this was the fastest car I have driven, with a Ferrari F430 a close second
That was my Christmas Gift last year from my wife and my two daughters.

There's no other way to put it -- your wife ROCKS. Cheers. :thumbup:

There's no other way to put it -- your wife ROCKS. Cheers. :thumbup:

No Argument there. My family is great, and I am a very lucky fellow. The Christmas before that they got me the Richard Petty Experience, I drove 20 laps around Homestead Miami Speedway in one of their cars.

The amazing thing is that I never even asked for these, they totally surprised me with them.

1. Ferrari F430
2. Evo X GSR (Japanese-spec)

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 in both cases.

Same here, well, at least the bastard Dodge Stealth. However, in a straight line it was my friends that was running about 430HP to all wheels. It's the car that made me decide to get mine. Mine handles better thanks to some better tires.

Fastest car, or car I've driven fastest?

Fastest I've been is 130 mph on a track -- in both the 951 and the TA. Not very long straights.

Fastest car I've driven -- hash out the top speeds of the Ford GT, Gallardo, DB9, F430, and Z06. I'm guessing the FGT or F430.

Saab NG900 2.0 Turbo - tuned to 225bhp. The 0-62 figure is quite OK with about 7 seconds, but the acceleration from 40 to 60 mph and so on is just ... intense!

Edit: The fastest I've driven, though, was 121mph in an '01 Audi A4 on the Autobahn ...

Last edited:
2008 Mazda2 Neo. :eek:

Pro tip: the Australian market DE Series (2007 onwards) Mazda2 is electronically speed limited to 180km/h. Dunno how fast a non-limited Mazda2 would go ... 190km/h, maybe?

Last edited:
Fastest I've driven a car would be my old '92 240SX, topped out at 112 (speed limiter). My SVO is actually faster, but I've never had it at a venue where I thought I could push it.

However yesterday, I took a ride in a Caddilac CTS-V. It's been 11.20s on the 1/4 mile. Fun little ride... :)

The fastest car I have driven in was a FD RX-7 with over 450 whp when I worked as a tec at a Mazda dealership (customer car and I was test driving it after redoing the vacuum system got it up to 80mph). The fastest I have ever actually gotten a car up to would be a little over 120 mph in both my old 1990 240sx and my 2003 Toyota echo not sure witch one is actually faster. Fastest in a corner would be a different FD set up as a dedicated auto-x car that thing was by far also the scariest car I ever drove

edit: @ CraigB. My 240 hit 120 pritty easy with the KA24E (no speed limiter I had no idea they put them on) Im thinking it may not have been stock (it sure looked it other than my home modified air box) after all if they had the KA24DE limited to 112

Last edited:
Fastest: Sadly, my own. Ford Focus 2.0l with an official top speed of 206 kph. I once had it downhill at a GPS-measured 216, though, but it's very difficult to get it over its official top speed. And yes, I do expect a car to be faster than the papers say. :(

With my old car, I managed to get 27 kph more than it was supposed to do (201 kph instead of the official 174). Even without the help of going downhill that car managed to do about 190 easily. Perhaps that's the reason for my high expectations.

It hit 112 fairly easy, but there was definitely a speed limiter. Bounced it off of it a couple of times and decided that was enough.

I was a stupid kid and ran those speeds all over town (even in my 300ci I6 F-150) thought I was the shit now I realize how stupid I was, its a wonder I'm alive I totaled 3 vehicles and was in 8 collisions in my first 4 years of driving

The fastest I have ever been traveling on anything would have to be about 160 on my GSXR.
The fastest car I've ever driven was a Mercedes AMG S65 Bi-turbo.
The fastest cornering car I've ever driven is my R32GT-R.

Justin

in straight line 2008 1.6 with a turbo (110kw or 150 bhp ) peugeot 207

in corners 1989 vwgolf mk 2