College Football. Does anybody watch?

Hey, it's the Pac-10, we all get job'd by the ref's at some point. Tonight was your turn :p

3 wins and the Huskies are bowl eligible! After 0-12 that's an achievement :)

Obviously Texas Tech lost to Texas playing in Austin with a new, unexperienced QB and several players gone. Now the loss to Houston was inexcuseable. Anyway, they beat New Mexico Lobos and made a mockery of Kansas State, next up, the Nebraska Cornhuskers, any thoughts?

Why can Arizona never play a normal game? I am SO relieved that they actually won a close game for once though! There was an absolute lack of defense. UA 43, Stan 38. Over 1100 yards between them with both QBs throwing for over 400 yards.

Cal won today...has it really been a month since we won? Jesus Christ.

"Bryant ineligible for rest of season". Fuck the God damn NCAA, they are a bunch of cock sucking motherfuckers and they deserve to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. I don't know many times that I have been more angry in my life, a player for Alabama got a laptop then lied about and only suspended for 6 games. For fucks sake they still have done anything about the Reggie Bush situation.

Old news, but A&M beating Texas Tech was a bit of a surprise.

I saw the score in the paper and figured it was a misprint, after all, we lost to Kansas State and some other rubbish schools. A massive "WAT" ensued. Maybe we'll beat Texas this year? :lol:

Lane Kiffin name checked by Lil Weezy @1:13
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWMCQtwkQxA[/YOUTUBE]

No doubt General Neyland is doing backflips in his grave.

Just came across this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyT3UXLdO4E[/YOUTUBE]

That must have been the most nailbiting college bowl game ever. A comeback win from a 31-point deficit going into the 3rd quarter. TTU's "Air Raid" Now that's how football's done in Texas...

Just came across this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyT3UXLdO4E[/YOUTUBE]

That must have been the most nailbiting college bowl game ever. A comeback win from a 31-point deficit going into the 3rd quarter. TTU's "Air Raid" Now that's how football's done in Texas...

I was there! Best college football game I have ever been to, even though both teams meant nothing to me.

Badgers slaughtering Boilermakers; that's a Happy Halloween.

The report from my dad was that it was cold, and that best part of the game was where four rather annoying women in the row behind him left. Apparently they forgot the rule where you're supposed to shut the hell up and watch the football. He also mentioned he missed the blocked punt and had to watch the replay to figure out why everybody was cheering.

Oregon beat USC...yes!! Perhaps the Big Ten finally has a chance at a Rose Bowl victory! Then again, it may be Iowa. Then again, look at all the games Iowa has rallied in, so that may not be as bad as I thought.

^ I feel pretty certain the Big Ten championship will be between Iowa and Ohio State unless we (OSU) decide to screw up next week against Penn State.

Well yesterday Dez Bryant's final appeal failed and he is now officially gone:cry:. I'll miss watching him play for my Pokes, but I'm thankful I was there for his first and last game and many in between.

lead620.jpg

number1dez.jpg

Dezentrance.JPG

bryant.bmp

Navy beats Notre Dame. . . again! This makes me very happy.

Tennessee up big over Memphis 42-7 at half. Kiffin's gone for it on 4th down 3 or 4 times now, with mostly success. Crompton is looking like Peyton Manning and Eric Berry has an interception.

Tennessee might make it back to the top 25 for the first time in a long time as long as they can keep this up.

EDIT: Add a fumble recovery for Berry.

Last edited:
Badgers win again! If they can finish the season with just the two losses a New Years' Day bowl would be quite nice.

I think Charlie Weis is getting his arse canned after this season.

Iowa not only lost the game, they've lost their starting QB for the next few weeks. Their chances at beating Ohio State have dropped considerably.

^^^And they hurt Arizona's SOS with that loss as well.

But at least they control their own destiny to get to the Rose Bowl now as long as they win out. The way that Oregon, USC, ASU, and Cal played today really made that seem like a more possible situation!