Forza Motorsport 3

Sooooo...who here really wants the 917 in this game/is dumbfounded it hasn't been in since Forza 1?!

The what? :p

Would be nice I suppose.

Couldn't care less if it's in or not. It's not my favorite.

It is a bit strange that the 962 and RS Spyder are in, but the 917 isn't though.

The greatest coat hanger isn't anything special either.

I think someone might be biased :p

And yes if it keeps your suit coats wrinkle free and has good definition in the neck and shoulders then the greatest coat hanger ever IS something pretty special

Free DLC pack announced. Three versions of a car thats already in the game. yay :zzz:

and its Hyundai. yay again.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/_templates/NewsDetail.aspx?id=2901

The best part of that whole news release was the first paragraph.

"Few enthusiasts will ever get the chance to drive the 300-horsepower Genesis Coupe on a racetrack, but thanks to Forza Motorsport 3, millions of gamers worldwide will get to experience the thrill in the digital world."

:lol:

The best part of that whole news release was the first paragraph.

"Few enthusiasts will ever get the chance to drive the 300-horsepower Genesis Coupe on a racetrack, but thanks to Forza Motorsport 3, millions of gamers worldwide will get to experience the thrill in the digital world."

:lol:

They are trying really hard to make it sound like its a $200,000 supercar or something rather than a 30,000 sportish coupe.

Hey Turn10, quit fucking about and get us the R35 GT-R, and fix the mulitplayer, and the broken PI system, and all the race cars with unfinished cockpits, and why the fuck is the Audi R8 and S5 completely dominating A class racing. And how LMP R1 cars can be "downgraded" to R3. and how the Ferrari FXX has made all the actual R3 race cars completely redundent, and maybe the nonchanging exhaust sounds while your at it.

Oh and maybe fix drag racing too.

And the auto revving

Annnnd why remove a bunch of good lightwieght rims like BBS and Volk and replace them with fucking hideous 22inch chrome Dubs

DUBS! for fuck sake.

Yeah... When I first got the E92 Bimmer and saw there wasn't any dash whatsoever...I thought hmm...must be "secret" info BMW doesn't want to give out or something? And then I got the Peugeot 908 and thought..well hey that can't be a coincidence...

I'm honestly starting to think nobody at Turn 10 are actual race fans or car enthusiasts... So much of this game was half assed that I don't think anybody really into cars would have really let it slide one way or the other.

Harumpf.

My bumper sticker got me banned from the auction house. :roll:

I somehow just managed to get a #32 time on stage D of Amalfi Coast during the E class races. I did one heat with a 2.04 which got me to around 300, then the next time I knocked a second off but got done for cutting a corner. Deicded to restart to get a proper time and after a few false laps managed to knock yet another second off the time. This is with an E275 VW Rabbit GTI with no setup changes. I've amazed myself.

Was wondering how long that would take. :lol:

Me too, sold 4 of them though. Really, what is questionable content? I can buy a sticker for a cigarette manufacture, alcoholic beverages, barely clothed anime characters... but "my other ride is your mom" is over the line? "Save the Tatas" was banned until they found out it was a breast cancer awareness campaign, then it was OK.

I hate inconsistent rules.

Last edited:
Sooooo...who here really wants the 917 in this game/is dumbfounded it hasn't been in since Forza 1?

I guess I'm not the only one then. That makes two of us waiting for it lol. :cool: Anyway, I agree that there's some stuff that's really messed up with the interiors. I think it all depends on who makes the car and how he's feeling that day. For example the ZR-1 even has a working odometer, and a bunch of other cars display the time on the HUD. Then you have a car as legendary as the Veyron, and the HP gauge doesn't work... It's the same as PGR4. It had some interiors that were really well done, while some ones were complete garbage (R8 comes to mind).

Also, I haven't seen any press releases or anything, but I think it's fairly obvious that Hyundai is also sponsoring T10. Just look at the New York track. Every second billboard has a picture of the Genesis Coupe, and now we have a free DLC for it. Kinda reminds me of what Nissan did with Forza 2 and the free Nissan DLC.

Me too, sold 4 of them though. Really, what is questionable content? I can buy a sticker for a cigarette manufacture, alcoholic beverages, barely clothed anime characters... but "my other ride is your mom" is over the line? "Save the Tatas" was banned until they found out it was a breast cancer awareness campaign, then it was OK.

I hate inconsistent rules.

Well I guess their policy is that if it's clearly sexual straight to the business in your face kind of way it's banned. In the same way you can show almost anything in TV but genitalia.

You got to be reasonable and remember it's a family game. Although it would be hilarious to have little Jimmy age 7, ask grandpa what does the "my other ride is your mom" mean.

"But you drive a Saturn."

Also, I haven't seen any press releases or anything, but I think it's fairly obvious that Hyundai is also sponsoring T10. Just look at the New York track. Every second billboard has a picture of the Genesis Coupe, and now we have a free DLC for it. Kinda reminds me of what Nissan did with Forza 2 and the free Nissan DLC.
No way. Don't tell me you are going to say Audi have been on their little purse giving out some money for candy too?

Last edited:
oh you guys are awesome i personally dont even use the interior view. The only time that i do is when i do hot laps with the meter thing up. you also have to remember that the game was rushed. its truly unfortunate for the game. but i do agree with the whole bring the r35 issue.