Business Week makes list of 50 ugliest cars

2Billion

Car(s)
'10 Toyota Matrix XR
Last edited:
Cause when I think cars I think Business Week. I get my fashion tips from Forbes though.

Admittedly, some of those car awful. But many are very interesting to look at.

Business Week? Cars? Since when do those two go together?

Some of the cars in the list are actually good ones, and it's missing a hell of a lot of bad ones.

They definitely got some right. I have to look at Escalades, PT Losers, Avalanches, Azteks, Tauruses, and all those big domestic pieces of junk daily. Eyesores. There should be an ugly tax.

No way a 7-series belongs on that list.

Cause when I think cars I think Business Week. I get my fashion tips from Forbes though.

Because when I think of cutting-edge, humorous automotive satire, I think Business Week.

I can't wait to finish this article for Jalopnik.com. It's about Merrill Lynch's third-quarter performance in developing markets and how its price-to-earnings ratio could be better leveraged to poise the firm's assets against the rising growth of the Nippon index. And something about Knight Rider.

Enzo? LM002?

I agree with the article - they are damn ugly!!! I don't care that they are a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. The LM002 is utterly hideous in every aspect! The Enzo - if it's the first Ferrari you ever saw, you might think it's not bad. But when you compare it to its beautiful predecessor - the F50, the Enzo is very ugly!

Because when I think of cutting-edge, humorous automotive satire, I think Business Week.

I can't wait to finish this article for Jalopnik.com. It's about Merrill Lynch's third-quarter performance in developing markets and how its price-to-earnings ratio could be better leveraged to poise the firm's assets against the rising growth of the Nippon index. And something about Knight Rider.

Jalopnik are a bunch of low-brow speculators. I much prefer Sniff Petrol, they always provide top notch, thorough analysis of neglected, undervalued issues generally from well-established secondary corporations. I really believe they offer the best industry reports. And they are one of the only publications that doesn't put all their eggs in the antiquated, short-sighted DOW basket.

Granted the 1982 isn't the prettiest car, and definetly not the best looking El Camino. It doesn't deserve to be on that list.

I'll be off pouting in a corner.

Spread rep, etc. Quit being clever for a while, k?

Volkswagen New Beetle

Introduced: 1998
Design: J Mays and Freeman Thomas

That's not gone well. :lol:

PT Cruiser

Introduced: 2000
Design: Bryan Nesbitt

Mr. Nesbitt has learned that driving a car so ugly draws attention away from yourself so that you cannot be seen.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks the Aston Martin Lagonda is ugly needs a good brainwash...

Dumbest list ever... perhaps we should re-compile it for them and send in a correction.

DeLorean? realy?

ow come on.....