[14x01] November 15th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how the start to 13 was a let down. I guess starting the series with a feature film was kind of odd, but other than that, the film had some spectacular imagery, a car that is a stunningly beautiful piece of automotive history, and a motorcycle that still has great fame among bikers today. I've watched that episode a couple of times over, and it was very well done.

From that write up I reckon it's going to be more than worth the extra hour's wait.

Only ten days to go! eleven for me due to the time difference but hey at least I don't have to wait for the torrent to upload. The wait was pretty okay for me this time actually and I have the fall television season to thank for that.

I quite liked series 13 on second viewing so am look forward to this. So long as they bin the airport vehicle race.

I wonder what's on at 8pm.

I really don't see how the start to 13 was a let down. I guess starting the series with a feature film was kind of odd, but other than that, the film had some spectacular imagery, a car that is a stunningly beautiful piece of automotive history, and a motorcycle that still has great fame among bikers today. I've watched that episode a couple of times over, and it was very well done.
It was a good episode, but somehow the 'Top Gear Magic' wasn't there when I watched it. No idea how, it's just how I felt about it.

Ah, when I read the thread title, I got so excited I almost yelled aloud (I work in sales at a Mercedes dealership, lol).
I can't WAIT for TG to start up again.
Ugh, I'm such a car nerd.

Justin

The new Doctor who special also airs on the 15th, it's going to be one great Sunday!

*Yawns very obviously*

They bumped TG for them?

I'm curious as to why they think The X Factor is better than TG when they are 1 million times better than that. And I hope they'll do that with I'm a Celebrity...

Last edited:
Can't wait for the new series to start up again!

TG live on the friday, and then TG TV on the sunday! It's gonna be one hell of a weekend!

I hope the news gets its usual spontaneous wit back this series as well.

I'm actually glad that Top Gear is on at 9 rather than 8 because I am at TG live in birmingham that day and I wouldn't have been able to get back home in time for 8 but I might be able to get back for 9. (traffic permitting)
A34, M3 and M27(?-depends where you going to in Southampton) is your friend!

Last edited:
Well, technically I don't live in Southampton, I live just outside in West End so A34, M3, M27 then off at junction 7. The AA's route planner puts the journey at 2 hours 27 minutes, it might just be do-able but previous experiences of leaving the NEC at a similar time lead me to believe that my fellow road users may have more say in what time I get home than I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.