Anyone been to Spa? Where should I sit?

^and they keep wondering why visitor numbers are so low...

(cheapest tickets this year were around 180?)

^correct, and that 180? buys you a place in the mud, in the rain, between 10.000 Germans with air horns.

^correct, and that 180? buys you a place in the mud, in the rain, between 10.000 Germans with air horns.

Not to mention the Frenchies...stictly they're Belgian, but come on...hope I haven't offended anyone :p

been there twice for F1 Grand Prixs, and many more times for other events like 24Hr, Porsche and Ferrari Days, even been lucky enough to get a ride around the track in an F40.

On the 2 times went for Grand Prixs, first was stood on the hill at Stavelot, and the second time in the trees at the Bus Stop, but walked round for a track invasion infront of the podium. I'd personally say to go for Eau Rouge, its a monster in real life, every time i went still was :O at the sheer size of the thing, plus you're in a good place to then invade the track (if still can) after the race.

Not to mention the Frenchies...stictly they're Belgian, but come on...hope I haven't offended anyone :p

in the french speaking part of belgium they've hardly heard about internet...don't think there are to many here :p