The Stargate Universe Thread

Our old friends won't be showing up, more importantly though there will be no galaxy dominating super power races. Wright said so. Also the aliens are going to be more alien, he said they won't be just like people with rubber faces (methinks he was referring to the wraith) which makes me really really want them to finally introduce some aliens.

Another thing is that they may make it so that they're in a new galaxy every season. Cool beans.

Last edited:
I would be ok with humans living on planets they encounter.

I doubt they'll find any humans, as they are far out of reach of the Ancients, who populated the galaxies they were in with the second evolution of humans.

We may finally get to see alien aliens.

I think their idea of aliens is the sand people and shit like that. They want to really push the limits of what "life form" means.

FURLINGS! :O

Ewoks :p

but I suspect you may also be correct

it would be more hilarious if they dropped out of FTL then bam

deathstar.jpg

Latest episode was kinda boring and dramaey until the end, when it was badass. Rush remains my favorite character on the show by a long shot.

Im happy and all that Lou Diamond Phillips has regular work again, but damn his character Telford is irritating.

I love the fact they let him speak in his native Scottish accent on an american show.

Its not his native accent, it is a lot stronger usually. Although I'm happy they let him keep it, even if it has been toned down so people can understand him better.

Hey guess what HH, almost nothing happened, again. Oh yes, Senators Daughter, annoying as usual.

I thought it was one of the best Universe episodes so far. Next weeks looks great too.

Ok, most interesting ep so far.
For those just starting to watch, watch ep.1 then ep.8 you won't miss much.

Good in terms of character development, you got to learn a bit about a few of the characters.

not really a spoiler, but in case people are little bitches.
I just wish that the people who died would actually die in the reality they choose to follow. It'd get rid of a lot of superfluous cast.
Effects were annoying, but hey, they were trying something new.

At least we got our aliens right? They mightn't be intelligent, but they were aliens.

I really liked the last episode. I'm digging the dark story line, the slow pace and I'm hoping they don't screw it up by giving in to the critics and ruin the show.

watching it now pretty crap, again nothing happening... this touchy feely stuff was boring last time and it is now too

:wall::wall:

Worst. Stargate. Spinoff. Ever.

DO SOMETHING FFS. It's a fucking soap!

Seriously?

The evil asian chick is lesbian. Hoorray.
Scott got a son. Hooray. Mother is a stripper. Hooray.
Telford is fuckin Youngs wife. Hooray.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

At least the stupid senators daughter didn't use up any air time this episode....and the acting from that asian was some of the worst I have seen in a lon time :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with D-Fence

That was fucking boring and was more like "days of our lives: universe"