Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

frustration3.jpg

If I found an XJR for that price over here, I'd buy it today

Last edited:
Well some do flash their brakelights when tailgated in here.. but slamming on brakes is just plain stupid and dangerous.

While it is an awful car, I can see it's appeal as inexpensive something that looks like a truck-ish...

Dodge_Nitro_135.jpg

I'm not one of them...

However, I think the insult to the Jeep brand takes it over the top.

I also think it's uglier.

Nitro >>> anything in terms of sheer uglyness and wrongness...

I'd hand you a cashier's check for $9k RIGHT NAO if I weren't still paying for the bloody Focus.

WHEN AM I GOING TO GET THIS SHITBOX PAID OFF SO I CAN HAVE SOMETHING NICE?

I've just been browsing for XJRs over here, for fun. Cheapest (and only) one I could find was 59,000?.

I'm thinking I can buy LCG's car, import it here, pay all the stupid taxes, pay even more to have it converted to Euro spec, sell it, and still make tons of monies...

Warning! The following post contains moderate levels of douchebaggery! (part of it is mine)

Had it happen to me too. Some people are just asshats.

Have you ever noticed that driving aggressively won't actually get you very far in the first place? I notice this when I see cars weave in and out of traffic, and yet I'm keeping pace with them doing a steady 80 in the left lane anyway. Weaving in and out just makes you a cunt who deserves to have his throat slit from ear to ear. :censored:

This is very true, some super agressive drivers end up standing infront of you at the next set of lights... always makes me giggle to think they spent a lot of gas, took a lot of risks, and ended up waiting for the light to go green, same as every other "normal" driver :lol:

Otherwise I would've joined Ice's club.

We need to create a FG "Ice can't drive" Social Group :)

If I found an XJR for that price over here, I'd buy it today

I think that may be how he ended up with the first one.
This is a very girl thing to do though, "But it was on sale!!!" :lol:

Mother is angry because the best car to replace the PT is a subaru, I am angry imprezas apparently take premium because SHE WAS CONSIDERING ONE DAMNIT. <_<
Coulda had a freaking rally car.

^Note to anyone who's ever considered buying a car in a "champagne" color: you can call it whatever you like, but at the end of the day, your car is beige.

Beige cars should be illegal. They make the world sad.

^Note to anyone who's ever considered buying a car in a "champagne" color: you can call it whatever you like, but at the end of the day, your car is beige.

W115's look fantastic in Champagne.:mad:

Mother is angry because the best car to replace the PT is a subaru, I am angry imprezas apparently take premium because SHE WAS CONSIDERING ONE DAMNIT. <_<
Coulda had a freaking rally car.

Wat???

The Impreza is the cheapest car Subaru sells over here. Or what do you mean with "premium"?

Also, it's so far from being a rallye car, it's not even funny. I drove one of the basic models, it was crap.

Wat???

The Impreza is the cheapest car Subaru sells over here. Or what do you mean with "premium"?

Also, it's so far from being a rallye car, it's not even funny. I drove one of the basic models, it was crap.

And right now you drive a train, so your opinion is invalid.

The basic impreza is a reliable, fun car with very few downsides.

And right now you drive a train, so your opinion is invalid.

The basic impreza is a reliable, fun car with very few downsides.

Have you driven the Impreza 1.5?

It's the SLOWEST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN - and that's coming from someone who currently drives his mother's Honda Jizz.

Srsly, the car takes like 150 seconds to 100kmh.

The absolute base model Impreza ( like I should be getting ) has a 2.5L 170hp flat 4 and doesn't need premium fuel.

0-60 in something like 7.5-8 seconds and obviously the AWD.

This is in north america anyway.

E39:s and W210:s look acceptable in champagne...

no, they don't. Who am I kidding?

"91 octane" == "Premium (gasoline)"

Oh right, I forgot you called it premium, it's called super here.

But lol at 91 = premium. I think it's 95 or 98 here.

MuhlA_120.jpg

Still think the same way?