Post a pic of yourself

Bored and found quite possibly my first and oldest facebook picture:

n1214812_33097588_8924.jpg

I do not have the badass goatee any longer. I have a badass 5-o-clock shadow now thanks to work :(

Dude, can I hire you to be my personal bodyguard? You look like you could kick some ass :D

Yep it is - I had originally typed Luna Park in the description but figured I should leave it at a more general 'park' because of the non-Australians.. Have you finished your HSC yet?

Yeah, i finished on the 4th with Legal studies. I'm just accessing my rank orders now, so they should be interesting....

Haha, the blonde guy next to Jon looks exactly like one of my professors from last year.

I'm a bit sceptical about all this internet picture posting nonesense, but here goes:

Featuring the love of my life (;)), and a quest appearance by a DORIFTOO Volvo :)

http://img4.imageshack.**/img4/9256/eipssyliukkaille008.jpg

You know every time I check this thread I have the linguring fear that I'm gonna be stared back at by some guys dick again.....sooner or later someone IS gonna post in the wrong thread! I guarantee it.....

Bored and found quite possibly my first and oldest facebook picture:

n1214812_33097588_8924.jpg

I do not have the badass goatee any longer. I have a badass 5-o-clock shadow now thanks to work :(

This could not be less what I expected you to look like. I'm not sure why.

Reactions: LP
He does not look like the kind of guy who would start a thread called "The Cute Thread"? :p

Dude, can I hire you to be my personal bodyguard? You look like you could kick some ass :D

:lol: If I was 6 feet 7 maybe. I'm only 5'9.5"

This could not be less what I expected you to look like. I'm not sure why.

Well same to you, I expected to see red devil horns coming out of your head. Your avatar lies! :p

He does not look like the kind of guy who would start a thread called "The Cute Thread"? :p

I know seriously. I couldn't have started it. Wtf was wrong with me yesterday when I did :lol:

^Drugs will do that to you! :p

Jesus? <_<

Well same to you, I expected to see red devil horns coming out of your head. Your avatar lies! :p

My horns and fangs must be properly inspired. Trust me, you don't want them to come out.

Otherwise, bah! I look pretty much exactly like my avatar. Except I'm not a cartoon. (And my avatar is wearing a shirt.)

My horns and fangs must be properly inspired. Trust me, you don't want them to come out.

Otherwise, bah! I look pretty much exactly like my avatar. Except I'm not a cartoon. (And my avatar is wearing a shirt.)

Indeed!
I was amused to see the resemblance.:lol:

Last edited:
So now were posting me with a car pics? Fair enough. :) Here's me from a Lower Gear photoshoot. What you can clearly see is me with the enthusiasm needed to direct a camerashoot in the sparkly autumny Finnish morning.

http://img30.imageshack.**/img30/7650/68353789.jpg

Also another one I found from a few years back - me and the CA18DET from my 200SX.

http://img5.imageshack.**/img5/2230/7362970.jpg

I actually have more hair and a comb these days.