Random Thoughts....

Went to see 2012 today.

Walked out half way through.
Just utterly boring and crap movie in my opinion.

I heard it was full of every dumb cliche you could think of

@ 2012

What the bleeding hell did you expect? Honestly, tell me, what? THE WORLD IS IMPLODING FOR NO REASON AT ALL OH MY GOD RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND FLY AN AIRPLANE AT TWENTY FEET OFF THE GROUND JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL!

Sweet, band I like is coming to Australia, but I don't know anybody to go with! Just my luck!!!!

will either go on my own (alone in Sydney on a friday night though doesn't sound fun) or not bother, they aren't my favourite band anyway and the lead singer really pisses me off. :lol:

This may be more for the poop thread, but who on earth craps in the shower?!

Here, some dude in one of the guys' dorms liked to do that (sans stomping it down the drain, I guess) and everyone made fun of him because that was weird.

Then again, it's still hilarious in meme form.

^^ Quite a few of them apply to me... Is very worried :S

^ and no, that one doesn't apply to me- eeeeeeew!!!!!!!!

those were the ones that don't apply to me :lol:
serious ew.

That's why bachelor frog will remain a bachelor...

Why is it that people my age insist on having PCs, thinking Macs are gay and then older people (ie Sister who's in her 20s) insists on Macs, thinking PCs are gay? What sort of teenage society do I live in?

My sister just convinced to have an Imac instead of a Laptop.

imacs are super gay. Mac pros are wayyyyyyyyyyy overpriced. Mac minis are gay. Macbooks are plastic gay. Macbook Pros are awesome.

In conclusion, macs are gay, I love macs. *strokes MBP*

Macbook Pro is the one my sister recommended if we were rich but we're not and so I might have to settle on an imac.

Yes, Melanie. It is a fact that all men have at some point (if not regularly) shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain. I'm not talking picking a dingle-berry and using your big toe to coax it towards freedom; I'm talking about taking a full-blow, Chipotle-induced, corn-riddled, dense -as-fuck shit over top of the drain, and stomping it American History X style to oblivion. We do this, of course, because what better way to take a shit than to make sure that you will be clean as a whistle when you're done; you are already in the shower, readily spreading the ass cheeks for the spray of water.

I guess the best way to think of it is as a SUPER bidet toilet.

By the way, Melanie, you will never be able to look at another man the same way again. I hope lesbianism works out for ya.

Holy fuck I LOL'd.

^ More like never allow one in their shower again

Super bidet to the rescue!

Just finished constructing a prop staff out of PVC pipe, foam and lots of hot glue, double-sided tape, ribbon and feathers. :)

So, an update on the driving test. Failed..

Damn, I had the same problem. Some guys just will fail you because they don't like your driving, even if it is technically safe. Don't worry though, you'll pass soon enough. And if not, there's always the cozybox.

Got a notice this after-noon for something that came at the post office 10 days ago! What the fuck? This is the second one, although I didn't even get the first! I don't even know what it is but tomorrow morning at 7:30 I'm the first one at the post office ready for a good rant!
:blowup:

Ranting is hard when the guy at the desk doesn't really care either way. Or cannot get fired no matter what. Thats what the post offices are like here anyways. That and looooooooong waits.

They're making a TV show out of "Shit My Dad Says"?

Boo-urns! He was only funny for a while, now massive exposure will kill the funneh.

I was always under the impression that my good French would help me in the Netherlands, but if they all speak Dutch, it's hopeless.

Well they usually speak very good English. You're mixing up Holland with Belgium. Us Belgians speak French & Dutch (& German too in a tiny part), AND English. Sadly we are not able to speak any language intelligably.

Catching up on catching up is funny :p
Stop over multiquoting me!

I hate driving test guys who don't make sense. I think it's a much more subjective test than they let on. I hit a curb and knocked over the parallel parking post and still managed to pass, but I guarantee if the test guy had PMS that day or some other reason not to like me: no license.

Sucks, dude. (((hug)))

Yeah it is massively subjective. I passed on what was (IMO) my worst run of all.

I dashed to the toilet and did some adult breathing so not to vomit because I hate vomiting.

Oh me too. Not that it's that bad, it's more of an honour thing. I can say that I have not vomited since december 2003. What's your record?

Miata is gone :(.

Boo! you made me think it was crashed or sold.

I just realized it's Friday the 13th...:worried:

Dammit I never realized this. *is scared now* :worried:

Went to see 2012 today.

Walked out half way through.
Just utterly boring and crap movie in my opinion.

@ 2012

What the bleeding hell did you expect? Honestly, tell me, what? THE WORLD IS IMPLODING FOR NO REASON AT ALL OH MY GOD RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND FLY AN AIRPLANE AT TWENTY FEET OFF THE GROUND JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL!

Well, yeah. Good thing I "acquired" it via other ways.
It's got to be about the explosions and goodlooking effects and stuff. What did you expect?

Holy fuck I LOL'd.
Ok, I'm a guy and even I think that's nasty as hell. I can understand peeing, but .... Super Bidet?

Your application for a work permit has been approved. You may now proceed to Canada.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sweet! Now it's time to meet the new boss, and see if he's the same as the old boss.

It will actually be my first job ever :-D As for the boss, There shouldn't be any bad surprise as I already met him to do all interviews and paperwork this past month :)