Justified Homicide

Justified homicide? Absolutely not.
"older guy in Ferrari" can drive as slow as he damn well pleases, as long as he isn't really blocking ppl
besides, don't you guys have a "pass at whatever side you want" rule?
Just go to the right lane, speed up, pass Ferrari.

Jealous much?

BTW slow Ferrari = more time to admire him. It's a good thing!

Just go to the right lane, speed up, pass Ferrari.

Um we have a pass anywhere rule? Damn im always the last to know; iv been following the old rules about lines, and driving right to pass left.

Nope, Unless you are in a state that doesn't enforce it (like here) but you still can technically be pulled over if the cop is in a bad mood.

yes, im at Full Sail U. i would rather live in Tampa and drive 96 miles to school than live on orlando ever again (no offence) and besides that, i love driving on I-4, its like a huge adrenoline rush when you have a powerfull car for 3 hours a day! lol. i am on the edge of death!!!

I don't blame you, I'd rather live in Tampa. Orlando is a giant shithole.

In MA you are not supposed to pass on the right. I do it all the time because far too many people like hogging the left lane when there is no one on the right.

Like I said, not enforced. Everyone does it always, it's like going 5 mph over the speed limit.

Yeah just overtake in the wrong lane, the guy should be looking in his mirrors before moving over anyway.

I am guessing the car got stuck in "limp-home" mode, as someone above just said.

Justified, nah. Is he an asshole, probably. Thats what money can do to people, and what a Ferrari can do to some. Why an asshole, because he doesn't care about those people he inconveniences. Its not his freeway, he has to share it and should use it like its meant to be used. If you don't want to drive at interstate speeds, drive the surface streets.

In California the thing that pisses me off the most are the double/triple lane changes with no warning or signal. I've been almost hit countless times because people will jump 2 lanes quickly with no warning or signaling and without a look. I just want to grab them and say "plan ahead! If you are going to miss your exit or turn, go past it, turn around and come back! Don't cut people off and risk an accident because you are lazy".

I am guessing the car got stuck in "limp-home" mode, as someone above just said.

Wasn;t the F355 before they started doing limp-home mode? I thought that was a more recent thing before they really got over computerized.

Maybe it was this guy, finally getting a bit gun shy.

great point! that may be worthy of a stay of execution.

as far as the passing on the right thing here, no, you only pass on the right around here if you have to. the police will enforce that, but they will ticket the guy you had to pass like that if he was impeading you.

ps: why am i getting hit with neg rep for starting this post? anyone wanna give me a hint? please? and if you are gonna neg rep me and call me a moron, the least you can do is leave your name.

I want him dead.
Yeah fuck that guy. Ferraris, a Bugatti, Caterhams, a Yenko, a Indigo concept car AND a Model T? :? Christ, maybe he should spend some of his money on driving schools.

Yeah fuck that guy. Ferraris, a Bugatti, Caterhams, a Yenko, a Indigo concept car AND a Model T? :? Christ, maybe he should spend some of his money on driving schools.

I'd be a lot more understanding if he crashed all of them on a track... but that's clearly not the case - who the fuck takes a Model T to a track? Or an Indigo? Or a Yenko, for that matter (unless its a strip, in which case he shouldn't have crashed)

ps: why am i getting hit with neg rep for starting this post? anyone wanna give me a hint? please? and if you are gonna neg rep me and call me a moron, the least you can do is leave your name.

Welcome to FinalGear, where n00bs with no rep power -rep you anonymously for every post you make. I usually just laugh at such shenanigans.

Last edited:

I don't think the F355 has such a mode.
My car on the other hand, does. I've had it activate once. Very very unfunny

doing a max of 80 kph and a max of 2000 rpm is no fun, especially when it kicks in just as you're overtaking someone