Random Thoughts....

BlaRo, allow me to make your introduction with the oven thermometer
292t05385_oven_thermometer.jpg

That and a sharpie and you can calibrate your oven to popular temps and re-mark your dial. I doubt you'll spend $10.

I found some anti-motion sickness medicine that's similar to benadryl in the cabinet. I'll give it 15-30 minutes and see if it can over come the caffeine.

Egads. I got to toying around with my pens and refining my handwriting and suddenly it's 1:10 AM. I get completely too absorbed in my pens and handwriting :blush:

Egads. I got to toying around with my pens and refining my handwriting and suddenly it's 1:10 AM. I get completely too absorbed in my pens and handwriting :blush:

You misspelled penis.

The dollar store is a mystical entity. Otherworldly glassware of all sorts, but the most horrible incarnations of things that should be cheap anyway (toothpicks and plasticware come to mind).

And I'm serious about the glassware at department stores blowing. The last set of glasses I bought were unevenly shaped, very thin, and had protrusions on the inside that could (and did) chip off after impact with an icecube and land in your drink.

My current glassware is currently made up entirely of dollar store glassware, two excellent beer goblets that I, uh, swiped from the pub one very drunken night, and a ton of microbrewery-branded pint glasses I've accumulated over "meet the brewer" nights where they give you a branded pint glass for free when you order one of their drinks on draft (limit 1 per customer*)

*My ass. Sit down at a table, get one from the waitress. Get up and get your own beers from then on out, one from each bartender. By the end of a successful night you should have 6-8 branded pint glasses with beer residue all in them. The trick at that point is walking out with them all at the end of the night. The waitress won't mind you stashing them at the table as long as you buy some food from her and tip generously, the brewer staff really don't care because they didn't want to carry that stuff back anyway and you've OBVIOUSLY enjoyed their product, but the bloody bouncers occasionally get sticks up their asses.

Last edited:
*My ass. Sit down at a table, get one from the waitress. Get up and get your own beers from then on out, one from each bartender. By the end of a successful night you should have 6-8 branded pint glasses with beer residue all in them. The trick at that point is walking out with them all at the end of the night. The waitress won't mind you stashing them at the table as long as you buy some food from her and tip generously, the brewer staff really don't care because they didn't want to carry that stuff back anyway and you've OBVIOUSLY enjoyed their product, but the bloody bouncers occasionally get sticks up their asses.

2vmgf8p.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, does that watch have a fermata for a logo?!

Hold me, that's an epic win.

I have no patience for cooking. I'll spend all afternoon tinkering with one essay or a camera or even my car, but no foodstuffs. I ruin them, and then I revert to the old guilt trip over poor people who go without food. I just burnt something that could've fed...someone who wouldn't have burnt it. Then I feel bad. The weird thing is, it's not for a lack of watching--I usually sit right next to the oven. Then the alarm goes off. And then...poop!

Frozen pizza is a delicate specialty that needs constant monitoring. I know. :p

Random Thought: What's everyone's handwriting like?

My handwriting is a language only I understand.

^ What he said :|

Holy epic cooking fail #29843095790321883201 for me.

I give up. Kitchen wins. I fail.

*rant*

Sorry, but :lmao:

Sounds like the story of my life. Oh, and our oven doesn't have any TEMPERATURE NOTCHES on the dial. How are you supposed to bake a pizza at 400 degrees? I asked my roommate. "Guess," he said.

:unsure:

:lol:

As for the handwriting:

I sort of run out of interest in the middle of every word, so the words turn into lines halfway through.

Ha, I could read half of that :p

My Year 7 Geography teacher had to send my homework to NASA in order to decipher it.

I once got a essay back from my 8th grade teacher saying she didn't have time to decipher my handwriting, seriously, I did :|

:lol:

@ Public: I find your handwriting very....artsy, One of my classmates write like that ie. Looks very pretty but pretty much incomprehensible to anyone but the writer, his writing looks like it was written in the 1930s using a fountain pen, how he manages it with a 90c biro is beyond me.