Random Thoughts....

Ok, just went to see a 2.5 hour play so that we could watch my sisterget an award for acting at the end and wait around for her and her friends to stop gossiping so we could drive her to where her celebratory sleepover was and then wait again for her friends to turn up. Can I have those 5 hours of my life back please????

Overall pretty shitty day, looks like my motorcyle helmet is beginning to cause me chronic pain and I will have to loom for a better (read- very expensive) one :(

Yep, I rarely write anything by hand. I could write clearer (and more slowly), but that was to demonstrate how I write when I just need to jot something down without considering whether anyone else needs to be able to read it.

My handwriting is pretty bad, I re-emphasize this, but it's far worse when I'm using a biro/ball-point. Since 1st grade I'm still using a regular pen; switched from fountain to cartridge pen just a few months ago.

No you don't. Coming home and sleepping when it's light out sucks ungodly amounts of eggs.

You are probably not nocturnal then, because I default to that automatically when I can. What I find awful is waking up now in the morning and going to work/school because I have never once not been tired in the morning and I never really wake up during the day. When I get home it will be light out and I am going RIGHT TO BED.

Well at least the 'hello' looks nice.

Just thinking, maybe its because this was the first forum I joined, but Finalgear feels like home on the internet. I've joined other forums since then but none of them quite match this one.

Well at least the 'hello' looks nice.

Just thinking, maybe its because this was the first forum I joined, but Finalgear feels like home on the internet. I've joined other forums since then but none of them quite match this one.

I've joined a few forums over the years, but FinalGear is the only one that has a big sense of community. Well, there was another, but that one shut down randomly quite a few years ago.

Speaking of which, I should find my copy of Sports Car GT, just for the hell of it.

It looks like:

hello final gear
my handwriting never
not even 7
indented wlor 7 note

:lmao:

Frozen pizza is a delicate specialty that needs constant monitoring. I know. :p

Seriously?!?

My usual routine is
* turn oven to 200?C to preheat
* go back to my room
* check the oven 10 minutes later, pop in pizza, set oven to 10 minutes
* go back to my room
* check 9 minutes later, wait for oven to beep, take out pizza
* done

And not once has it gone wrong for me.

I mean... how hard can it be?!

ok all the roads are flooded and beetles no longer float.
BED TIME YAYYYYY

How well does your oven work? Because if it works well that automatically invalidates your argument. :p
Well I had no trouble cooking things in the old oven we just replaced

Except I burn myself taking them out.
They were cooked though/

How well does your oven work? Because if it works well that automatically invalidates your argument. :p

How shitty does an oven have to be to make it necessary for you to be a professional chef in order to make a frozen pizza in it?!

Our 10+ years old oven that sometimes feels 200? is way too hot dude and resets itself to 160?C can obviously do it no problemo.

I mean, seriously, what's going on with your oven if you have such problems? :?

How shitty does an oven have to be to make it necessary for you to be a professional chef in order to make a frozen pizza in it?!

Our 10+ years old oven that sometimes feels 200? is way too hot dude and resets itself to 160?C can obviously do it no problemo.

I mean, seriously, what's going on with your oven if you have such problems? :?

Well, to be honest... mine doesn't work. So I don't see how anyone could cook a pizza in mine, but my friend's on the other hand... sucks. Don't know what kind or how old it is, but it was part of his apartment furnishings, so it couldn't have been too good, even when new.