Food! [The thread that started this section]

Had my first one of these last week in the USofA ...

corn dog pic

Doesn?t really taste of anything, does it? And the red tasteless sugar-water they served me with it, didn?t really help too ...

Where from? Because outside of prepackaged frozen ones and the shitty amusement park corn dog that tries to be a country fair corn dog but fails miserably, I've never had a bland corn dog.

Where from? Because outside of prepackaged frozen ones and the shitty amusement park corn dog that tries to be a country fair corn dog but fails miserably[...]
The Boston Doghouse was it ... where I should have gotten a real Hot dog, because they really looked tasty ... but I wanted to try a corn dog for once ... and that one sadly didn?t cut it.

Sorry, it's a carne asada jumbo burrito, $16 at El Super Taco, Colorado Springs CO

Oh whoa, I didn't realized how big your burrito actually was. Chipotle's burritos are only 600g. I've only eaten there once, though, so they might have bigger sizes.

It's 3.5 kilos... There are OTHERS?

Oh whoa, I didn't realized how big your burrito actually was. Chipotle's burritos are only 600g. I've only eaten there once, though, so they might have bigger sizes.

Chipotle is meh, and they only have the one size.

What you need to do, Ice, is come to Texas. Freebird's Word Burrito will build you a Super Monster. I don't think it's as quite as big as the one you posted, but trust me, it's better. No burrito in the world can compare to a Freebird.

Just might one day. Come over for a month or two, buy a used car, visit some of you people. :)

Just might one day. Come over for a month or two, buy a used car, visit some of you people. :)

Austin is the best part of Texas! We have the best food, awesome live music, and laws that allow women to go topless in public. Which they do. A lot.

Austin is the best part of Texas! We have the best food, awesome live music, and laws that allow women to go topless in public. Which they do. A lot.

I agree with all this and I've only been to Austin once, well except the naked ladies, I didn't see any of those. I liked the city though.

If it's country, I'm bringing cheese to stuff in my ears.

There's a wide variety. Lots of good local stuff, lots of big headliners, anything you want. Don't want country, stay away from the places playing country. You'll be able to find something you like, trust me. We have everything.

I agree with all this and I've only been to Austin once, well except the naked ladies, I didn't see any of those. I liked the city though.

Did you go to 6th street? That's where the girls like to show their boobs.

Anytime you want to revisit, give me a shout! We have a guest room you can use. :)

Did you go to 6th street? That's where the girls like to show their boobs.

Anytime you want to revisit, give me a shout! We have a guest room you can use. :)

Well, I was there with my parents and cousins for a bris so we weren't so much in search of naked ladies or night life even. I did spend too much time in Nashville though, because I love what I call modern country music. Not that old fashioned Opry twangy lost my dog and my girlfriend and my house and my truck crap, but some pretty darn good singer/songwriter stuff.

If anyone does larger portions of meat or cheeses, or even breads- just large things that need sliced in general, if you don't have a good slicing knife you need to get one.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/11/14/615680e.jpg

That thing makes thin wonderful slices so easily it's scary.

If anyone does larger portions of meat or cheeses, or even breads- just large things that need sliced in general, if you don't have a good slicing knife you need to get one.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/11/14/615680e.jpg

That thing makes thin wonderful slices so easily it's scary.

What brand/model is that knife? I know that brand is pretty popular but cant remember its name haha. Do you think it'll be good at cutting brownies? I need one for cutting brownies. :D

Looks like a Henckels carving knife. Also the best knife for cutting brownies is a plastic knife, trust me it's like magic.

Zwilling Henckels, yes. This one, specifically.