Random Thoughts....

Welcome to Alang Beach, India.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EK5ODRQ_04[/YOUTUBE]

Our vacuum cleaner has grown canniballistic recently. It has a retractable power cord... and it likes to eat its own power cord. A.k.a. it retracts it by itself without us wanting it to do that.

Has the spring that governs the self retraction broken?

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/11/14/dammsugare_1.jpg

Last edited:
Is there where you can order a 100x100?

Just checked my email and I received the following:

Google wave
preview

Thank you for signing up to give us early feedback on Google Wave. We're happy to give you access to Google Wave and are enlisting your help to improve the product.

To accept your invitation, sign into Google Wave at the following link*: <link>

(If you do not have a Google account, you will be prompted to create one)

Once you've signed in:
Check out the videos and example waves
Invite others to join you

Happy waving!
The Google Wave Team

For help, please visit http://www.google.com/support/wave

* This link will only work for one invitation to Google Wave, it cannot be shared!

Copyright 2009. Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

Not sure if I should be excited or not, as I wasn't really when I first saw it.

Not sure if I should be excited or not, as I wasn't really when I first saw it.

Meh, it's not *that* great. Maybe if you use it properly, but me and my friends really only use it as a sort of enhanced IRC. :lol:

Your handwriting is much better than mine yo:

mywriting2.png

I've ran out of blood of my enemies and thus can't provide you with a sample of my writing.

Cooking frozen pizza is easy for me, especially when you have a baking stone so the crust gets nice and crunchy. I also love making my own pizza however the first time I made one I accidentally used powdered sugar instead of flour, was still a damn good pizza though.

Doesn't that usually come after the cooking? :p
Poop in sink; stomp down disposal?

(Haha, ew. I never should've been introduced to bachelor frog.)

My handwriting is a language only I understand.
Me too, but mine's kind of a pretty curly mess when I try.
God my new avatar is pretentious. I'm probably going to change it back.
The whole point of an av is to be random with it. I like this one, even if I don't recognize it.

(I will admit to being a little peeved when a bunch of dudes on another forum finally fessed up to loving Top Gear and not one had recognized my cowmaro av! To their credit, though, they probably catch it on BBC America, where said episode will probably never air. :()
I don't know. Maybe Ninjacoco has an incinerator for an oven.
The funny part is that I've managed to burn everything in three different ovens: my new gas one at this apartment, the newish electric one I had in my last apartment, and the older electric one I used yesterday. I give up.
I've ran out of blood of my enemies and thus can't provide you with a sample of my writing.
I haven't. One note, written in the oil of the idiot's truck that keeps nudging my car when he parallel parks, comin' right up...

Last edited:
I would make a handwriting thread if I could be bothered to make an example but I'm not going to bother until later so someone else should make a handwriting thread.