Post a pic of yourself

So is that what happens when you live in Montana in the woods with no women? :mrgreen:
MT = Montana MN = Minnesota doncha know.

meh...figured I'd actually join the forums...and start off with a picture. This is me with the rest of the Ziptie Rally Team in front of our car (#171 2004 Subaru STi, de-turbo to run Open Light class this last year, will be Open class next year).

I'm the hairy one, second from the left. our co-driver Dave Goodman is standing next to me, and driver Carl Siegler on the far right.
16345_551046810677_6603772_32419508.jpg
Could y'all just move over just a teensy-tiny bit, pretty please? You're blocking the car... :p

but my personal favorite pic of me. it's almost 10 below zero (Fahrenheit!!)....and I'm the one standing in the middle:
P1100079.jpg

CROSS POSTING TO THE RESCUE!

I agree. While I always love pics, I think I like shirtless head-and-torso shots more.

They definitely make me, um... friskier, anyway. :blush:

^^Dude, no joke! That makes me want to lick... something. :wicked:

Last edited:
Are you guys going to be at the 100 Acre Wood Rally this year?

It's tentatively on the schedule.

planning on running:
? Sno*Drift
? 100AW
? Nemadji Trail 1
? Gravity Park
? STPR
? Nemadji Trail 2
? Nemadji Trail 3
? OFR
? LSPR
? Roxton Rallye de Paris

so watch for us there. we'll be the ones with something on fire :p

seriously though, the first thing to come out of our service vehicle was almost always a grill.....and we proceeded to use far too much lighter fluid.

...you have seriously hairy arms, man. I believe the technical term is Robin Williams level hairiness.

Close. Turn 8 aka corkscrew (this is at the top of it)

Ah, of course (I don't know how I missed that one!). I had a friend who did his first trackday at Laguna - and of course, when he got to the corkscrew, he's got all puckered up and had to yell to himself, "RIGHT, TURN RIGHT, TURN RIGHT GODDAMNIT!"

Ah, of course (I don't know how I missed that one!). I had a friend who did his first trackday at Laguna - and of course, when he got to the corkscrew, he's got all puckered up and had to yell to himself, "RIGHT, TURN RIGHT, TURN RIGHT GODDAMNIT!"

Hahahaha. I have yet to do a track day. However I did get 2 laps as a passenger in the RX-8 pace car. That was fun.

...you have seriously hairy arms, man. I believe the technical term is Robin Williams level hairiness.

Those are called MAN arms...none of this pansy 12 year old haven't hit puberty hairless crap lol. I have a lot of Scottish blood in me. Surprisingly I have very little chest hair and zero back hair.

You think that's a lot of arm hair? Have you even seen a picture of Robin Williams with a short sleeve shirt on?