Captain Slow vs. The Stig for Number 1 Christmas T-shirt

TurnerGTX

image.php

image.php

With Top Gear back on the telly and the show?s iconic ?I am the Stig? T-shirt charting at No.1 on Amazon this week, could Captain Slow take up the challenge to outperform the mystery driver this Christmas?

The much anticipated ?Captain Slow? t-shirt launches today, along with a brand new design for the nation?s favourite mystery driver, the shirt being named simply ?Stig Standing?. Who will take pole position in the race to win over fans and make it under the Christmas tree this year?

In honour of Top Gear's not-so-fast presenter, James May, a new t-shirt design has been created to celebrate the careful driving attributes of his show nickname, ?Captain Slow?. A must for both the careful driver and speed king alike!

Or pay homage and stay true to His Stigness with the brand new design, ?Stig Standing?. Despite the last series ?unveiling? of Schumacher as The Stig, we always knew that the real identity of the driver would remain a mystery, so the intrigue continues!

Both of the new t-shirts cost ?16.95 and are available in men?s sizes Small through to XXL. Children?s sizes are also available for the ?Stig Standing? t-shirts at ?12.75. The UK?s only official Top Gear t-shirts are available online at www.officialproducts.co.uk along with a great selection of high quality 100% cotton T-shirts, each with a unique design as well as many other Top Gear gift ideas.

Top Gear fans, it?s up to you, will you let Captain Slow overtake The Stig this Christmas?

Last minute shoppers are advised to ensure their orders are in by Sunday 20th December for guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=51792

They need more T-shirts available in white, and then FG can host its first inaugural TG/FG Wet T-Shirt Contest.

They need more T-shirts available in white, and then FG can host its first inaugural TG/FG Wet T-Shirt Contest.

How awesome would that be?!?!?!

As for the shirts, while I adore Stig, the design of Cpt. Slow's shirt is much better. I'd go for it over the former, for sure.

I rather have a FG one :)
But the second one is nice

The Captain Slow shirt is awesome.

I'd love to get either one, but it seems that they'd all be too big for me.

... So I guess I'll just make my own!

I do too....but it's nearly $40 shipped to the US!

Kinda nothing, $40 for a black cotton screen print is outrageous.

MAYBE if it was hand screened on organic hemp I could understand something like $30, but those shirts are $15-$20 at best.

Kinda nothing, $40 for a black cotton screen print is outrageous.[...]
It?s just because at the Moment (last 5something years) the Us-Dollar is in the shit compared to the british pound or the Euro ... 17 Pounds isn?t that outrageous. Just 19 Euros :)

9 years ago, 19 Euros would have been just 16,50 $ ... now it?s 28 Us$ ... back luck (for you) :(

It?s just because at the Moment (last 5something years) the Us-Dollar is in the shit compared to the british pound or the Euro ... 17 Pounds isn?t that outrageous. Just 19 Euros :)

9 years ago, 19 Euros would have been just 16,50 $ ... now it?s 28 Us$ ... back luck (for you) :(

Uh, back then 17 pounds plus shipping would still have been close to $40. You neglected to consider that 9 years ago, the Euro would also have been worth less compared to the pound, so 9 years ago, the shirt wouldn't have cost 19 euros, but closer to 33 euros, also plus shipping.