Random Thoughts....

Was that really so important that you had to post in both here and on twitter? :p

You are making the assumption that anything of importance is posted on Twitter.

Last edited:
Well, that is a really good post. I am also tired of certain people saying that all roads in American are straight, and Americans have no taste in cars what so ever.

Just read on another forum.
Good news: The dog from the cruelty vid survived, had some bad injuries, but is on the mend and is being well looked after. :)

Even better news: They caught the fucker
http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/3488/bustedblack.jpg

GREAT SUCCESS! :thumbsup: and +rep

I love spring rolls. Epic food destruction pics?

My sister's empire of self-destruction is collapsing, and I'm loving it

26.5 hours, need to get a damn smaple.... PEE CAT PEE!!!!!!!!!!

(tried expressing him, don't have a clue how to though and he keeps whipping around and biting me. Tempted to stick some of his normal litter in the tray and just wait for him to pee and catch it, but if I miss I'm screwed)

If your vet needs a sample that badly, why don't they just take it with a needle? That's what they always did with my FeLeuk cat. Added bonus that there's no chance of contamination with bacteria from skin and hair on the way out.

Beg, borrow, steal, whatever you have to do to see this.

Some of my fellow SW geeks might be aghast by this, but I really want to hear "duel of the fates" performed live. I mean, it has a choir singing in Sanskrit. Sanskrit, I tells ya!

LSO Original and best - but yes it should be a great night and I hope you have loads of fun, I am just jealous - I hope it comes over here. ...

LSO Original and best - but yes it should be a great night and I hope you have loads of fun, I am just jealous - I hope it comes over here. ...

Actually my friend, it was there. In fact it started there, at the O2. Hope it does come around for another performance.

Beg, borrow, steal, whatever you have to do to see this.

Some of my fellow SW geeks might be aghast by this, but I really want to hear "duel of the fates" performed live. I mean, it has a choir singing in Sanskrit. Sanskrit, I tells ya!

The prequels are awful, awful, awful movies, but John Williams is da man and the soundtracks are awesome. Duel of the Fates is one of the greatest pieces of film music ever made.

I'm jealous of you, that sounds awesome.