COD: Modern Warfare 2

Battlefield has destructive buildings, and that is a very nice. I wish Call of Duty had this.

Bad company is still serious fun. I got pretty good with the sniper class and got some ridiculously far off kills with the .50 cal sniper rifle. Like 400-500 yards

BC2 is looking really promising but we'll have to see if it can match the "holy shit thats awesome"ness of MW2

Just done the single player. I loved it. It's like playing in a series of the unit or something. It just pans out like one of those over the top hit US tv drama series things and it gets addictive. Just like u wanna watch the next ep to find out what happens next you find yourself wanting to play the next level just to see who's gonna double cross u next. It even had my gf hooked and she wasn't even playing!!!

I'll try online next when I get Internet and live . See u there!

Quote from a friend of mine who played MW2 and the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 beta on PS3:

Anyone else play the BC2 beta? Care to elaborate?

O/T:

I just spend a few hours with the BC2 beta and it's nice. Way more polished than BC1. The "feel" of the different weapons is really good and the balance between the classes is also well done. And there's a ton of new upgrades. Problem is I haven't tried MW2 yet so I can't comment on how they compare...

If BC1 was 100 points, BC2 is 150 points. Dunno if that helps :dunno:

bloody hell the match making sucks, I can't get a game with a good ping on a friday night...

So far I had the best games in the early afternoon. Just had a lovely 90 min session in Groundwar, always very balanced 9v9, mostly with the same people. If I read my modded 10 bar thingy correct, I usually had a 60-80 ping, which is pretty good for my DSL...

Just done the single player. I loved it. It's like playing in a series of the unit or something. It just pans out like one of those over the top hit US tv drama series things and it gets addictive. Just like u wanna watch the next ep to find out what happens next you find yourself wanting to play the next level just to see who's gonna double cross u next. It even had my gf hooked and she wasn't even playing!!!

The CoD-series have always had a cinematic touch, it's actually more of a movie than a game. I enjoyed the story of the previous games but I absolutely hate the way they implement it, the respawning enemies drive me mad, the game-on-rails mechanic offers zero choice of what to do or a chance to get any depth from other characters. Since CoD 4 I'd prefer it if the computer played for me so I could sit back and eat popcorn.

And you're double crossed again? I never saw that coming! ;) :lol:

And you're double crossed again? I never saw that coming! ;) :lol:

yeah, i didn't see that one coming either. When i got shot, i was wondering where the hell the shot came from and then realised the gun in front of me.
As for its story, the game feels very much like a big budget action movie with some bits of Michael Bay in it.
The only thing that i do wish had been implemented in the game was a form of cover system like the one used in Rainbow Six or Gears of War. Also the respawning waves of enemies did get tiresome. If they updated these little things the game would be even more awesome.

I've been doing a lot of local multiplayer, both co-op and versus, and it's tons of fun. No experience with online though.

The only thing that i do wish had been implemented in the game was a form of cover system like the one used in Rainbow Six or Gears of War.

Bleh, no thanks. Cover systems ruin multiplayer. Being able to see around a corner or over a wall without actually moving to look around it is just dumb. When you have your back to a wall, you shouldn't be able to magically see what's on the other side of it without exposing yourself. If you are walking down a hallway, someone can be waiting at the side of the doorway and can already see you you even though they have never physically peeked around the corner, so they can instantly pop out and kill you before you even have a chance to shoot back. Like I said, it really ruins multiplayer. First person shooters should stay first person.

Last edited:
A cover system would be cool if the view remained first person the whole time. That way blind fire is actually blind...

The CoD-series have always had a cinematic touch, it's actually more of a movie than a game. I enjoyed the story of the previous games but I absolutely hate the way they implement it, the respawning enemies drive me mad, the game-on-rails mechanic offers zero choice of what to do or a chance to get any depth from other characters. Since CoD 4 I'd prefer it if the computer played for me so I could sit back and eat popcorn.

Actually AFAIK in MW2 they largely got rid of the infinite enemy respawns that plagued the previous SP campaigns, instead opting to throw your way just a really large (but finite) number of enemies. You can see this after the game will autosave after you have cleared a room/area of enemies instead of having to push forward to enable the autosave like in previous games.

And now for the question we've all asked. HOW THE HELL DID I GET THAT TITLE/EMBLEM? Here you go. Note: it's NOT complete yet.

TITLES

1st Lt. - Attaining rank of 1st Lieutenant (Rank 34)
1st Sgt. - Attaining rank of 1st Sergeant (Rank 13)
1bullet2kill - Completing the 2 Kills 1 Bullet challenge (killing two people with one sniper bullet) - confirmed
2Fast - Complete the challenge Slight of Hand Pro I- (Confirmed)
4 the Record
6fears7 - Earn killstreak rewards requiring 7,8, and 9 kills. (Confirmed)
<3 - Misery Loves Company challenge (Blow yourself + an enemy up with a holding grenade; confirmed)
Absentee Killer - Get a Game Winning Killcam with a Sentry Gun (confirmed)
Afterburner - Call in 50 (probably 100) airstrikes (precision and stealth are both airstrike counted)
Airborne - Call in 3 Pavelows getting the 21 ton giant challenge (confirmed)
All Pro - Complete the "All Pro" challenge (2 headshot kills with 1 bullet) (confirmed)
All Your Base - Complete challenge Extreme Cruelty by killing everyone on the enemy team without dying (confirmed)
Accident Prone - Fall 15 feet and survive.(confirmed)
Amplifier
Angel of Death - Call in 10 AC-130s (confirmed)
Armed and Dangerous - Complete challenge Bling Pro VI (900 kills using weapon w/2 attachments)(confirmed)
Art of Stealth - Get Ninja Pro VI(confirmed)
AUG HBAR - Unlock all of the AUG HBAR attachments
Backfire - Kill the person who planted the C4 or Claymore by shooting it
Backsmasher -Complete Backsmasher challenge (Kill an enemy by hitting them in the back with a Riot Shield) (confirmed)
Backstabber - Complete challenge Backstabber (confirmed)
BAM! - Complete challenge Never Forget
Bandolier - Resupply 250 times while using Scavenger (confirmed)
Barrett.50cal? - Unlock all .50 cal attachments (confirmed)
Behind Enemy Lines - Get 10 kills without having any killstreaks selected. Unlocked with 8-bit Price.
Big Bada Boom - Get 5 RPG Multi-Kills (Confirmed)
Big Brother
Bite the Bullet - 1000 kills with stopping power (confirmed)
Blindfire - Complete the Blindfire challenge (kill an enemy while blinded by a flashbang)(confirmed)
Bling Bling - Complete Bling Pro V Challenge (confirmed)
Blood Brothers - Complete Team Player II: 15 wins in Team Deathmatch. (confirmed)
Blood Money - Get payback with a headshot 5 times (confirmed)
Blunt Trauma - Get 2 kills using the riot shield (2 blunt force kills with riot shield)(confirmed)
Boilermaker - Kill 5 enemies by exploding a car
Boom's Away!
Bombshell - Kill the bomb carrier in Sabotage or S&D
Boom Boom
Boom! Headshot - LMG Expert II (confirmed)
Booted -Kill 100 people who are on your team(Confirmed)
Booyah!
Bow Down - Crouch Shot II (confirmed)
Broken Arrow - 50 Airstrikes (Precision or Any Airstrike, not sure which)
Bounty Hunter
Bulletproof - DEFLECT a total of 10000 bullets with a riot shield (confirmed)
Bull?s-eye - Complete Plastered I (5 stick kills with semtex) (confirmed)
C4 And After - Unlock the challenge C4 Shot I (15 C4 Kills)
Carpet Bomber - Kill 5 enemies with single airstrike
Catch Shrapnel - Kill an enemy with a claymore. (confirmed)
Charity Case- Take 3-5 crates from teammates airdrops.
Cheater
Chick Magnet - Call in 2 EMP's (complete challenge), Some other way appears to be possible.
Click Click Boom - Kill an enemy with C4 while you are in Last Stand.(confirmed)
Cloak and Dagger - Complete the Carnie I challenge (5 throwing knife kills) (confirmed)
Close Support - Complete Hardline VI challange (confirmed)
Cluster Bomb
Cobra Strike - Call in 10 Chopper Gunners.
Companion Crate - Complete Air Mail II challenge (call in 25 care packages) (confirmed)
Completely Numb - With painkiller take over 100% of normal damage from an explosion and survive (confirmed).
Concussive Barrage - Damage an enemy and then finish him off with a stun grenade.
Counterintelligence - Complete Scrambler Pro VI challenge
Crackin' Skulls - Complete Assault Rifle: Expert II challenge (unconfirmed)
Da Bomb - Plant the bomb or kill the bomb carrier? (unconfirmed)
DZ Clear - Call in Supplies 5 times (confirmed).
Dead Man's Switch - Injure someone then finish him off with your pistol on Last
Stand (unconfirmed)
Deadline - Complete Hardline Pro V Challenge
Death From Above - Get last kill of match with AC-130 (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Decathlete - Run 104 miles with Marathon
Destroyer - Plant explosives and destroy the objective.
Devastator - Complete Tango Down Challenge
Dictator - Complete the Dictator challenge (unload an entire LMG magazine into enemies without missing). (confirmed)
Direct Connect
Dishes are Done - Get a payback kill with a claymore (confirmed)
Dish the Rock - Most assists in a game
Disruptor - Obtained by completing Scrambler Pro I challenge.
Double Down - Get 25 kills using the Bling perk (confirmed)
Drifter - Destroy a car
Dronekiller - Last kill in a match with a Predator Drone (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Dying Breath - 100 last stand kills.
Early Detection - Use UAV in the beginning of a new match(unconfirmed)
End of Line - Call in 5 Tactical Nukes. (Confirmed)
Enemy of the State - Complete Enemy of the State challenge: kill 3 enemies while you are the only surviving member of your team (play hardcore and/or S&D)
Enemy with benefits - Group hug challenge (Sticky an enemy and kill at least two people with the grenade) (confirmed)
EOD
Epic - Kill the whole enemy team within 10 seconds.
Excalibur 100 knife kills
Explosive Ordinance - Related to Search and Destroy(Disarm 2 bombs?)
Eyes Above
FAL - Unlock all FAL attachments
F.N.G. - Unlocked from start
FAMAS - Unlock all FAMAS attachments
Faceoff - 5 headshots with an assault rifle
Fast Track - Run/sprint alot.
Finishing Touch - Get the winning kill in a match with a Precision Airstrike (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Fired! - Complete the "You're Fired" challenge (50 kills with a Harrier after you Prestige)
Fire and Forget - Call in 25 Sentry Guns
Flatliner - Complete The Brink challenge (confirmed)
Flying Tank - Call in 10 Pave Lows (confirmed)
Flyswatter - Shoot down an enemy helicopter (confirmed)
Frag Out - Complete Grenade Kill I challenge (kill 10 enemies with grenades) (confirmed)
Freerunner - Complete Marathon V challenge (sprint 52 miles with Marathon perk)
Friends with Benefits - Kill an enemy by sticking semtex to an ally (confirmed)
Full Arsenal - First One Man Army challenge
Full Force - Get 10 explosive kills while using danger close. (confirmed)
Full Throttle
Gat Trigger
Gen. - Reach General Rank
Get Real - Win one game of Hardcore Team Deathmatch (confirmed)
Get to the Choppa! - Call in 3 Chopper Gunners
Ghillie in the Mist -Complete Challenge "Ghillie in the Mist II" - 100 1-shot kills with the sniper. (confirmed)
Ghostrider - Complete Air to Ground II (Confirmed)
Givin' Static - Call in 5 Counter-UAVs (confirmed)
Global Thermonuclear War - Call in 2 nukes (confirmed)
Godhand - Complete the challenge AC130 Veteran I by calling in 3 AC130's (confirmed)
Grassy Knoll - Gillie in the Mist I (Get 50 one shot kills with sniper rifle) (Confirmed)
Hair Trigger - Sleight of hand V (confirmed)
Hands Free - X Number of kills with sentry gun.
Hardcore Only - Win 5 rounds in Hardcore Team Deathmatch:Complete Hardcore Team Player II (confirmed)
Hard Target - Complete "Airborne" Challenge (Get a 2 kill streak with bullets while in midair)
Hard To Kill - Get 2 kills while in Final Stand (confirmed)
Headrush
Hello! It's Personal - Kill an enemy with the throwing knife after injuring them first. (confirmed)
High Caliber - Using Stopping Power (confirmed)
High Command
Hijacker - Steal 100 enemy care packages (confirmed)
Highlander - Finish an entire match without dying (Confirmed)
Hired Gun
Hi Def - Get the game winning kill cam with a chopper gunner. (Must unlock and complete challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
Hot Shot
How The? - Kill an enemy by using bullet penetration to blow up an explosive through a wall. (Must unlock and complete challenge to obtain title.) (confirmed)
I.C.E. Man
ID Thief - Use Copycat in a match, and kill the player that you copied (confirmed)
I'm Rich - Get 5 Payback kills using C4
Impaler - Complete the challenge Commando Pro I
Intergalactic - Win a Sabotage match (x times?)
Invisible - Complete Silencer challenges (x times?) Complete Cold Blooded Pro I Challenge
Iron Lungs - Getting 200 hip fire kills while using Steady Aim Pro (confirmed)
It's Personal - Complete the 'It's Personal' challenge (kill someone with a throwing knife after wounding them) (confirmed)
It's Sabotage - Win 5 Sabotage Matches
Jack-in-the-Box - Kill an enemy within 5 seconds of spawning via Tactical Insertion 10 times (confirmed)
Joint Ops - Kill an enemy hidden by smoke from a smoke grenade
Juggernaut -Complete "Solid Steel: III" challenge by surviving 50 explosions with blast shield.
Jump Jet - Get 5 Harrier airstrikes. (confirmed)
K Factor - 1001 bullet penetration kills. (confirmed)
Kill For Good
Kleptomaniac - Steal an enemy's care package.
Lights Out - Complete the Think Fast Flash challenge. (kill an enemy with a flash grenade, direct impact)
Live Long... - for 5 consecutive minutes. You must complete the challenge "Survivalist" for this to unlock. (Confirmed)
Living Dead - Survive in Final Stand long enough to get back up. (confirmed)
Lone Wolf - Win (finish in the top 3) free-for-all 3 times, this requires the challenge unlocked (confirmed)
Look! No Hands!
Low Profile - Prone shot II (confirmed)
M16A4 - Get all M16A4 weapon attachments. (Confirmed)
M4A1 - Get all M4A1 weapon attachments. (Confirmed)
Mad Man - Get 5 revenge kills with frag grenades (Bang for Your Buck: I challenge)
Maj. - Reach Major Class
Mastodon - Complete the challenge requiring you to get a 5:1 kill to death ratio. (Confirmed)
Martyr - Kill one enemy with martyrdom death streak perk (confirmed)
Mastermind - Get 15 Claymore Kills
MMMMM... Brains - Complete Both Barrels Challenge. (Kill an enemy with the Ranger by firing both barrels at the same time) (Confirmed)
MOAB - Use a Tactical Nuke (could possibly be right before your team is about to lose, awarded with the rotating green star emblem)
Money Shot - Get a payback in the game winning killcam. (Confirmed)
MVP Assassin
My Li'l Pwny - You get it by getting 10 silenced kills. It can only be obtained once you prestige though. As you have to complete the prestige challenge.
NBK - Get 3 Longshot Kills in one life (confirmed)
Nerves of steel - Either Complete the Color of Money Challenge or Steady Aim
Pro VI
New Jack -Get payback with a throwing knife. (Confirmed)
Ninja - Kill 50 people with your knife or riot shield using the Commando perk (Commando Pro V) (confirmed)
No. - Kill someone cooking off a grenade before they throw it (confirmed)
Noob Tuber - Complete Ouch! Challenge (have to have unlocked the challenge), kill an enemy with a rifle grenade direct impact (confirmed)
Not in the face! - Be killed with a direct impact grenade from a launcher to the head (confirmed)
OG - Get last kill of match with Attack Helicopter (Must unlock and complete the challenge to obtain title.) (Confirmed)
OMFG - Complete Cruelty challenge - Kill enemy, take his gun and kill him with it.
Omnicide - Complete Omnicide! (Intimidation) challenge - Kill entire team (4+) within 10 seconds
Omnipotent - Call in 50 UAVs (confirmed)
One Inch Punch - Complete the Sleight of Hand VI Challenge
Overwatch - Call in 5 UAVs (confirmed)
Owned. - Get last kill of match using a Riot Shield. (Confirmed)
P90 - Unlock all attachments for the P90
Perfectionist - Fire an entire Sniper magazine into your enemies without missing
(Confirmed)
Philanthropist - Allow 50 teammates to take your airdrops.
Phoenix Rising
Pineapple Express -Get 25 kills with frag grenades (confirmed)
Plane Whisperer -Complete Airstrike Inbound I (50 Precision, Stealth, or Harrier strikes) (confirmed)
Plastique - Complete the first C4 Challenge.
Pop Off - Complete SMG Head Shot II
Preemptive Strike - Hardline Pro I (confirmed)
Protect and Serve - Complete Sponge I with riot shield (confirmed)
Pro Gambler
Public Enemy - Win MVP Team Deathmatch (confirmed)
Pushin' Daisies - Fall to your death. (Confirmed)
Pyromaniac - Complete Backdraft I (confirmed)
Quick Change Artist - Get 300 Kills with One Man Army
Quick Draw - Complete Fast Swap challenge (confirmed)
Rainmaker - Get a payback kill by sticking the enemy with a Semtex. (Confirmed)
Rain of Fire - Complete Air to Ground I
Ready. Aim. Fire!
Reign Down - Call in 5 attack helicopters
Rejected - Get Backdraft II challenge (confirmed)
Reloaded - First scavenger challenge
Remote Viewer - X-Ray Vision I (confirmed)
Re-Zero - Complete Gillie In The Mist III (confirmed)
Rival - Kill the same enemy 5 times in a single match (confirmed)
Robin Hood - Get 5 revenge kills using last stand.
Rolling Thunder
S.S.D.D. - Reach Private class
S.S.S.G
Sarge
Scar-H - By getting all attachments for this gun (confirmed)
Schooled
Sgt - Reach Sergeant Class
Share Package - Have a teammate secure 3 emergency air drops (confirmed)
Shock and Awe
Shot Down - Complete Crouch Shot I (Confirmed)
Shot Over
Sidekick - 3 kills in a row with your secondary weapon (confirmed)
SIGINT - Call in 25 Counter-UAVs (confirmed)
Silent Shot
Silent Strike - Complete challenges for the 'Ninja' perk.
Silent Veteran - Get 50 silenced weapon kills after you prestige
Skeet Shooter - Hard Landing Challenge (kill someone while they are in mid-air)
Sky Commander
Smash Hit - 3 Kill Streak with a Riot Shield Melee. (Confirmed)
So Baked - Kill 5 enemies with cooked grenades. (Confirmed)
Solid Steel - Survive 10 grenades with the Blast Shield (complete Solid Steel I)
Sonic Boom
Spectre
Speed Demon - Complete Lightweight Pro I Challenge
Spy Game - Get the Ninja Pro V challenge (confirmed)
Squawk Box - 50 attack helicopters called (confirmed)
Starfish Prime - Call in 5 EMPs (confirmed)
STD
Stickman - Complete the 'Stickman' Challenge. (Stick a Semtex to the enemy in a Game Winning Killcam.)
Straight Up - Call a Harrier Strike 25 times.
Streaker - Get 10 kills in a row without dying. (Must unlock and complete challenge to obtain title.) (Confirmed)
Stuck on You - Complete Plastered II (Stick 25 times with semtex grenades)
Stun Gun - Complete Slow But Sure challenge (confirmed)
Submit to Authority - X-Ray Vision II (confirmed)
Suppressor - 250 number of kills with silencer
Sureshot - Complete Steady Aim Pro I (10 hip fire kills) (confirmed)
Surgical - Go through an entire magazine of assault rifle ammo without missing a shot. (Confirmed)
Ta Da! - Complete the Jack-in-the-Box: II challenge. (Confirmed)
TacDel - Complete Tactical Deletion challenge (Kill 25 enemies that spawn using Tactical Insertion) (confirmed)
Take a Stab - Complete the Carnie II challenge (Get 15 kills with throwing knives) (confirmed)
Tango Down - Kill every member of the opposing team.
Team Player - Win 5 Team Deathmatch Games
Techno Killer - Get a game winning killcam with a stealth bomber
Tha Bomb - Kill bomb planter 10 times
The Automator
The Avenger - Avenge the death of 3 teammates
The Bigger They are... - Kill the number one player on the enemy team 3 times in a row (must unlock and complete challenge) (confirmed)
The Denier - Complete The Denier Challenge (confirmed)
The Feared - Come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in 3 Free-For-All matches. (Confirmed)
The Grim Reaper - Kill 5 members of the enemy team with a single Predator missile
...The Harder They Fall - Kill the number one player on the enemy team 5 times in a row
The Impaler - Set number of melee kills? (Complete Commando challenge - 2 melee kills with Commando perk)
The Invincible
The Legend - Be the last man standing on your team in a search and destroy match. (Confirmed)
The Mad Bomber - Plant two bombs in Search and Destroy or Sabotage.
The Mastodon - Complete the Star Player challenge. Get a 10:1 kill death ratio (confirmed)
The Prestige - Prestige 1 time and reach lvl 5.
The Ripper - Stick a semtex kill to end the match.
The Specialist - Achieve rank 9. (Confirmed)
The Watchman - Call in 100 UAV's or Counter UAV's (confirmed)
Think Fast! - Direct impact kill using Frag grenade (must unlock and complete challenge to obtain) (confirmed).
Thermonuclear War - Get 2 Tactical Nukes (confirmed)
Time is Money - Get 5 payback kills with semtex grenades (confirmed)
Time on Target - 5 Precision Airstrikes (confirmed)
To the Extreme - Win a Team Hardcore match with the top score (MVP Team Hardcore challenge) (confirmed)
Top Gun
Toxic - Get Nuked
Trackstar - Complete the challenge Marathon Pro I
Transformer - Get a Game Winning kill with a Pave Low (Confirmed)
True Liar - Get the last kill of a match with a Harrier (confirmed)
UAV Jammer
Unbelievable - Get a game winning kill with a throwing knife (Must unlock and complete challenge)
Unbreakable - Deflect 10 explosions with the riot shield
Voyeur - Call in 25 UAV's (confirmed)
Vulture - Complete the challenge Scavenger VI
Wargasm - Complete the "Wargasm" challenge (get all 3 of your killstreak rewards in under 20 seconds)
X-Ray Vision - X number of Bullet Penetration Kills

EMBLEMS

2 Skulls
8-Ball
8-bit Price - Achieve a kill streak of 10 while having no kill streak awards equipped. (Confirmed)
Al-Asad - Plant 10 Bombs (confirmed)
Bar of pink soap - Get a "Payback" by sticking a Semtex on an enemy. You have to get both "Stuck!" and "Payback" with the Semtex. (CONFIRMED)
Binoculars - Get 3 LongShot Kills in One Life
Biological Hazard Symbol - Awarded for getting nuked
Black Skull - Complete the "Collateral Damage" challenge (confirmed)
Bling perk emblem - Complete all the bling challenges
Bloody Handprint [Militia symbol] - Awarded alongside "Streaker" (Confirmed)
Bloody skull with a bullet hole - Awarded when winning 30 Team Deathmatch matches (Team Player: III)) (confirmed)
Boot Stomping - Complete "Airborne" Challenge (Get a 2 kill streak with bullets while in midair)
Cartoon girl's head - Awarded alongside "Dishes are Done" title
Cobra helicopter - Possibly related to AT4-HS Challenges.
Comic book-style Juggernaut head - Awarded for absorbing so many shots with riot shield (Confirmed)
Compass
Copycat Head - Copy someone?s class, then get a payback on that same person you copied.
Crossed Knives
Crutches - Awarded with Accident Prone
Daisy Flower - Awarded alongside "Pushin' Daisies" title (confirmed)
Desert camo hat with a knife - Awarded with its Personal!
Dogtags - Default Starting Emblem
Dual pistols
Dunn
Eye of Providence - Awarded alongside "How The?" title
Final Stand Icon - Get back on your feet whilst in final stand or kills in final stand
Gatling Gun - Received with Absentee Killer challenge
Golden Eagle - Complete the "Flawless" challenge. Go entire match without dying (confirmed)
Gorilla with Crown - Complete Enemy of the State challenge
Heartbeat sensor - Awarded with 'Givin' Static' callsign
Hearts
HMMWV (Humvee) - Destroy a car (awarded with Drifter)
HMMWV with Rocket Launcher
Infinity Ward Flask
Infinity Ward logo - Complete "Wargasm" Challenge - Confirmed
Juggernaut head - From Riot Shield Challenge - Two Kill streak with shield (confirmed)
Makarov - Be the MVP in a Search and Destroy match (confirmed)
Man in Crosshairs - Awarded with Perfectionist (confirmed)
Marijuana leaf - Awarded with The Denier challenge.
Martyrdom grenade - Awarded for getting a kill with the Martyrdom Death Streak
Medic Helmet - Awarded when have taken 100% normal damage while in pain killer mode by an explosive and live
Men raising flag (Iwo Jima) - Awarded in Capture the flag.
Ninja Shuirken - Complete backstabber challenge (confirmed)
Painkiller pill - Once painkiller is active, survive enough to kill you normally as you kill another player
Pair of Boots
Parachute - Assigned with Accident Prone (confirmed)
Pave Low - Acquired after calling in 25 Pave Low helicopters
Pig
Pink Skull - Complete Survivalist Challenge by surviving for 5 minutes. (confirmed)
Porter Justice poster
Ranger Helmet - Awarded when completing Assault Expert: III
Rank - Composed of several emblems, awarded for attaining each MP rank
Red Beret (Airborne) - Prone Shot III (confirmed)
Red Devil - Awarded for winning 15 Hardcore Team Deathmatch games.
Riot shield with a skull - Complete the "Riot Shield Veteran III" Challenge (Confirmed)
Sea Sniper Emblem (Gold Globe & Anchor w/swords/sniper rifle)
Sergeant Simon Riley A.K.A Ghost - Win MVP in a Team Deathmatch (confirmed)
Shark face - I got this after I completed the 21 Ton Giant challenge 3.
Shotgun shells - Awarded with MMMM... Brains. Completing Both Barrels challenge
Single Pistol - Complete "Sidekick" challenge (confirmed)
Single Throwing Knife - Winning game kill with a throwing knife.
Snowmobile - Complete the "Slow but Sure" challenge
Soap
SSgt. Griggs
Steaks
Tan Beret (22 SAS) - Crouch Shot III (confirmed)
Task Force 141 - Unlocked at Rank 41 (confirmed)
UFO - Kill someone, pick up their weapon, and kill them again with their own weapon. (Confirmed)
Velociraptor Talon

Rotating AC-130 - Launch 25 AC-130's
Rotating Air drop - Call in 50 Airdrops
Rotating Attack Helicopter - Complete Attack Chopper III
Rotating Counter-UAV - Call in 50 Counter-UAVs
Rotating Emergency Airdrops - Call in 25 Emergency Airdrops
Rotating Harrier - Call in 50 Harriers Complete Vertical Takeoff III Challenge
Rotating Modern Warfare Green Star - Call in a nuke in a game when your team is just about to lose the match: Confirmed)
Rotating Nuclear Symbol - Call in 10 Tactical Nukes
Rotating Pave Low - Call in 25 Pave Lows
Rotating Predator missile - Call in 50 Predator Missiles (Complete Air to Ground III Challenge)
Rotating Sentry Gun - Call in 50 Sentry Guns
Rotating Skull - Awarded When getting to 10th Prestige
Rotating Tesla Ball - Call in 10 EMPs
Rotating UAV - Call in 50 UAVs

Last edited:
The CoD-series have always had a cinematic touch, it's actually more of a movie than a game. I enjoyed the story of the previous games but I absolutely hate the way they implement it, the respawning enemies drive me mad, the game-on-rails mechanic offers zero choice of what to do or a chance to get any depth from other characters. Since CoD 4 I'd prefer it if the computer played for me so I could sit back and eat popcorn

I watched some of the singleplayer recordings that were released before it properly launched and it really did feel like I was watching a Bay/Emmerich/Bruckheimer film. It had an air of "hurr look at dem purdy explosions" about it that those directors usually film en-masse.

I've been doing a lot of local multiplayer, both co-op and versus, and it's tons of fun. No experience with online though.

So you did it over LAN?
I was wondering about that, and couldn't find any info about it anywhere... So please confirm:
Everybody has to be connected to Steam, aka have Inet, but if you play in a Private Party, the pings are LAN like aka very low and your not playing against your friend right next to you via the Internet connection? Thx

So you did it over LAN?
I was wondering about that, and couldn't find any info about it anywhere... So please confirm:
Everybody has to be connected to Steam, aka have Inet, but if you play in a Private Party, the pings are LAN like aka very low and your not playing against your friend right next to you via the Internet connection? Thx

Yes, even if you and your friend join a public game, if you are the host then you'll both have LAN pings. So if everyone in a private match is at the same house, then you'll all have LAN pings.