Official photos of the new BMW 5 Series

Kowalski

Leaked official photos of the BMW 5 Series F10.

03-BMW5erSpreitz009.jpg__14083791__MBQF-1258732538,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg
01-BMW5erSpreitz022.jpg__14083792__MBQF-1258732452,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg
02-BMW5erSpreitz025.jpg__14083796__MBQF-1258732484,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

More photos to come.

Last edited:
The designer sneezed when drawing those headlights, right? :D

Nope, it was penned that way for a simple reason.

Because of Parkinson's.

The designer sneezed when drawing those headlights, right? :D

Seems to be a current trend with auto designers, seems like they all have allergies and work in dandelion fields.
I mean, look at the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, a whole bunch of Nissans, the new Toyota Prius, the Ferrari 458, and a bunch of others.

Nope, it was penned that way for a simple reason.

Because of Parkinson's.

:rofl:
+1

Last edited:
It's not as 'nosey' as I expected. I hope they haven't given it gigantic tail lights cos that's gonna ruin everything.

I thought there were some pictures in the Novembers Road and Track. it looked, plain, but better than the last 5 series at least.

I thought there were some pictures in the Novembers Road and Track. it looked, plain, but better than the last 5 series at least.

I disagree, the last 5-series was quite handsome, and the front left corner of this is less so.

digging it..it seems BMW's construction workers accidentally unearthed a good design from a shallow grave

Looks almost the same as the last one. And besides, I won't be able to afford it, so I don't think I'm sold on this one. Although the cocks would be sold on this one, they're sold on any BMW that's available.

Why is Robert DeNiro in the first picture?

That picture was disturbing.

No, you're distrurbing with your 40 posts of nonsense per day ;)

And what come to the bimmer, I thing it looks good. It feels like it's a trend these days to diss BMW's.

Last edited:
so these weigh how much now?

...4000lbs? ... 4500 lbs?

ugly too, very bad looking slightly smaller version of the 7 series as far as I'm concerned.