Random Thoughts....

Random thought: it's amazing how small the world is sometimes. Today at work I was bored and absentmindedly messing around with a broken relay from one of the planes that happened to be sitting on the counter. After a few minutes I noticed the label said it was made by a company back in the city I lived in back in the states. The funny thing is I had always wondered what that company made. Now I'm knowledgeable, and being knowledgeable is fifty percent of the conflict.

^ nothing speical really, just some IRC fun :D

That explains why I have the mystery content-less page 2009 that keeps popping up. I wonder what he did to piss them of that much. Then again, maybe I don't want to know.

When I was a moderator at another site, we had a section called purgatory, where people like him went to, and could only post in, until we decided their fate.

^ nah, Quiky just decided that there are worse things to do to people than banning.... He hasn't discovered IRC yet, thank god

So moving on, 2009 is when i started actively posting here

I can't believe the year is nearly over, next year I start university :blink:

I can't believe i just spent over 500$ on admission application fees for business schools :-(

why don't you PM it to the interested (read: kat and me :))

Studied my ass off over the last 3 days for my dynamics test today, got to class and.... here you go it's a take home test and with the Holiday you have a whole week to complete it. At least it won't take me long to complete it.

I can't believe the year is nearly over, next year I start university :blink:

University is overrated. At least engineering studies are anyway.

On a side note, why the hell do Asian weddings have to involve so many fucken functions/meetings/ass-kissing before hand? I'm bored to death at these meetings, but I can't exactly tell my relatives to fuck off and go travel on their own since they can't drive, don't speak much English and mum's at work 7 days a week...

Last edited:
University is overrated. At least engineering studies are anyway.

On a side note, why the hell do Asian weddings have to involve so many fucken functions/meetings/ass-kissing before hand? I'm bored to death at these meetings, but I can't exactly tell my relatives to fuck off and go travel on their own since they can't drive, don't speak much English and mum's at work 7 days a week...

I dunno, but I've heard Indian weddings take the cake in that department.