Random Thoughts....

What do most people say about people who use foglights at all times esp. when not foggy or slightly required?
...that they tend to live in Waco and make ninjacoco's eyes bleed?

Because it's always a lie.

LOL, true.

I still want some though...

I'd bake one, but I have no eggs...and I can't be bothered. For a household of only three we sure go through a lot of stuff!

Also, I seems the wolf spider in our kitchen has decided it's here to stay. It has been named Ike. However, contrary to the opinions of my mum and my brother and to change the wording of a famous slogan: I DO NOT LIKE IKE!!
I don't like it being anywhere near me. I don't like walking under it while going to the sink / oven / pantry just in case it decides to drop down onto my head. This also means no cake. Fuck!

Last edited:
What do most people say about people who use foglights at all times esp. when not foggy or slightly required?

I tend to use them in a forest where there are a lot of big razorbacks (wild pigs?) at night in order to illuminate the sides of the road and be able to see if there are some planning to go on the road, it may be annoying for the cars passing by but everybody does the same thing in this forest to avoid hitting one these big SOBs so I think it's okay, safety first!

I don't like it being anywhere near me. I don't like walking under it while going to the sink / oven / pantry just in case it decides to drop down onto my head. This also means no cake. Fuck!

FWIW, on Saturday I was about to make dinner when my girlfriend went "oh...." so I asked what. She said "oh nothing" so I asked again, and she pointed out a spider on the wall.

I hate them so very much.

So I flamethrower (can of deodorant + lighter) it a bit, douse it in deodorant again. Then the blighter was still moving, so I bashed about half the kitchen up with a cricket bat lol.

No marks on the walls/counter though.

FWIW, on Saturday I was about to make dinner when my girlfriend went "oh...." so I asked what. She said "oh nothing" so I asked again, and she pointed out a spider on the wall.

I hate them so very much.

So I flamethrower (can of deodorant + lighter) it a bit, douse it in deodorant again. Then the blighter was still moving, so I bashed about half the kitchen up with a cricket bat lol.

No marks on the walls/counter though.

Please tell me you stayed away from the microwave :blink: :p

Also, no mercy for spiders. Ew ew ew. I know they have some kind of great function within nature, but that's in the great outdoors--not my apartment. If you go inside, you will get killed!

Last edited:
Why is everyone afraid of spiders? I think they're awesome. One morning, I found a spider on the collar of my school dress and wasn't freaked out by it. So I just ushered it out from the collar and into the rubbish bin. Although I should've put it in the garden, but I was upstairs.

Reactions: Jay
NO LIVE IN MY STUFF!

Ugh. I have a movie presentation this afternoon on elements of "mise-en-scene." Here's hoping my laptop doesn't asplode as I edit down the scene.

It's on Delicatessen, though...subtitles! Cannibalism! Yay!

Y'know it's kinda sad how back fifty years ago we had really cool young people like James Dean but now days we have people like Zac Efron or Robert Pattison. I'm guessing if they died they wouldn't be immortalized like the after mentioned Mr.Dean

I had to watch one of Dean's movies for History of Motion Pictures. He certainly out-cooled the likes of Efron and Pattinson, but that's like saying a Dacia Sandero would beat a unicyclist with a flat tire in a race. The film we watched, though (I think it may have been Rebel Without a Cause?) wasn't terribly special, though. Our class got in trouble with the prof for perceiving a "homosexual subtext" in the film and giggling accordingly. Still beat the living daylights out of the drivel they try to pass off as teen cinema now, though. Not a sparkle in sight!

Man, though...James Dean was fun to look at. And if you're going to leave at a young age, in a Porsche is the way to do it.

Last edited:
Just ONE phantom page? Pfffffff.....

Aww no! I love spiders. They eat the nasty insects that want my food, and all the ones that live in Britain are un-poisonous, pleasant and some of them are imho, pretty brightly colored ones like that one that lives in the garden and can change colour to the plant it's hiding on but I can't remember the name.

If I lived in a country where spiders are poisonous, I would have a rather more cautous view. Alligator Snapping Turtles, Honey Badgers and Saltwater Crocodiles are not welcomed in my house though.

Just ONE phantom page? Pfffffff.....

Surprising isn't it considering how many spam posts must've gone. I hate missing out on a member being banned and never being able to find out why.

I'm talking about Altanian by the way if you were unsure. Also I noticed he's in the Not a Dude group. Was he really a girl or was that a Viper/Quiky joke? :D