The big thread on defecation!

I always read while pooping.

It has to be a magazine or a book though. Laptop or phone doesn't work for me, takes too much effort to push the buttons and stuff.

Since this is the poopie thread, how often do you do it? Once a day is enough for me.
I think I avarage on twice a day. Some days once, some days three.

Btw it's healthy to poop atleast once a day. If you are pooping less than that there might something wrong in your eating habits.

At one point, I was seriously considering getting a Kindle/Sony reader for reading on the throne! I might still get it but I am broke now...maybe next semester?

I don't have time to read on the shitter, as my poo never takes longer than a minute or two.

^ ditto, that's what I was getting at, I don't have time to read on the toilet

Btw it's healthy to poop atleast once a day. If you are pooping less than that there might something wrong in your eating habits.

lies. Everyone's different. Don't believe the fibreholics, not everybody needs to be constantly farting and pooping. For some people every other day is their regular and it's no less healthy than a fibre cruncher who poops five times a day.

Heh multitask. I occasionally read magasines or commercial. Basically anything in a normal monthly magazine formfactor, newspapers are too large for comfort.
The real reason for the downfall of newsprint: it's awkward on the toilet.

Truth.

At one point, I was seriously considering getting a Kindle/Sony reader for reading on the throne! I might still get it but I am broke now...maybe next semester?
Want want want.

I wonder if there's a way to get books on my iphone...?

It takes forever for me to poo, so yes, I have time.

I guess I'm also in the category "once in a couple of days". And regarding the reading, pooping without something to read is boring and it makes the whole toilet visit feel like I'm in a hurry :p

And my favourite "poop read" since childhood has been and still is Donald Duck :mrgreen: It's the perfect size and it has several stories to suit poops both big and small :thumbsup:

Bajs!

(AiR, what have you done?!)

lies. Everyone's different. Don't believe the fibreholics, not everybody needs to be constantly farting and pooping. For some people every other day is their regular and it's no less healthy than a fibre cruncher who poops five times a day.
Yes and no. Everyone is different as usual. But poop is not supposed to hang around in the bowels for extended periods. Nor it's supposed to come straight through. If you are having one or the other happening, maybe you should check out what's going on with your diet.

Also how your poop comes out can be a indicator if something is wrong.

Last edited:
Then there is the inevitable - does yours float question - Houston we have a floater. ...

And the - have you tried to wipe poop with IZAL Hard bog paper question - about as much use as a chocolate fire guard. ...

Mine almost always sinks. What does that mean?

Squatters must have really strong ankles. And why do they go with their clothes on? I stole this picture from www.hemorrhoids-explained.com

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/11/24/Pedestal-squat-toilet.jpg

While searching for squatting toilets I turned on safesearch and it found pictures of cut up bodies. Wtf.

Last edited:
Note to self: never hack 47's e-mail. :blink:

I hover if it's gross. I almost look like I'm sitting normally, but I hold my bum just a couple inches off the seat.

I got a mail once with the images of a girl who squated like in the pic, but the toilet broke, she fell on the porcelain and got her leg sliced VERY badly! :blink: So, I'd never do that!

Those would be the pictures Google found. Makes sense now. She looked like she had been murdered.

Last edited: