What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Refurbished MSI wind 10"

No they don't it's 219, 241 after shipping and tax.

God damn. Why can't netbook prices be this low here :(

No they don't it's 219, 241 after shipping and tax.

Picture+45.png

katwalk FAIL! :mrgreen:

God damn. Why can't netbook prices be this low here :(

You either need more buyers for the shipping to bring up economies of scale, build a land or tunnel bridge to the rest of Asia to allow faster/cheaper shipping, or fire your government for one that will charge lower taxes. :D

Well it wasn't listed on the site as that.

Oh well, the one I bought has XP as an OS and the 160GB HDD so it's worth the extra...

Actually -5$. 196 included a mouse an a pink carrying case. If you buy off a site with no stores in state you do not pay tax.

Kat wins :p

Last edited:
Well it wasn't listed on the site as that.

Oh well, the one I bought has XP as an OS and the 160GB HDD so it's worth the extra...

Actually -5$. 196 included a mouse an a pink carrying case. If you buy off a site with no stores in state you do not pay tax.

Kat wins :p

And I have a 10% off coupon that applies to this price, so it's even cheaper and deals with the shipping and tax. :D

Just bought this:

sku_18728_1.jpg

$12 from DX. Bought it for comparison to the TTDS.

and it will still have linux and an 8 GB SSD :p
You think my mother can figure out linux? She is baffled by copy paste!

Even though I've bought a new laptop already, at $195 I'd still buy an MSI wind for the hell of it.

oh my god
I made a horrible mistake

Last edited:
Which is?

Ebay froze up in mid transaction and I bought the wrong one :cries:
It said error and I went back, I went back too far and bought the eeepc
The eeepc sucks ass and now If I can't cancel the transaction I will be all out of money and have a crap thing.

^ contact both the seller and eBay now and explain it, see if the seller can halt the transaction and if not, if eBay could do it. it should be ok if you get the situation explained early.

already contacted the seller

So apparently your latest purchase was something you didn't actually want? :D

I'm now debating whether I want the Acekard or not. TTDS + YSmenu almost seems to do everything the acekard can, so hmm....