Italian Police to crush fake Ferrari

LAMBORGHINI IS BETTER!

:p

Well, to hold up the analogy, if Ferrari are the crown jewels of Italy, then surely Lamborghini are the bumper nuts.

See here :

bumper-nuts-2.jpg

So probably, they can also start raiding those stores who make pizzas, spaghetti, and other Italian originated food.

The MR2 Turbo isn't a very rare car in England, but it's still a shame. And the fake Ferraris do annoy me, but this is just stupid. If someone wants to look an idiot with their Fauxarri they should be allowed.

So is "Miami Vice" allowed to air in Italy given its iconic Ferraris were fakes?

Partly true. If you're Michael Mann (or a Hollywood studio in general) and you use a fake Daytona on your program, Ferrari will not only complain about this, but also give you a brand-new Testarossa as a replacement for free!

So what he has a fake, I saw a million fake designer things in italy on the streets.

While I agree the fake Ferraris should be disassembled, crushing them would mean a lot of spare parts for the 355 would be gone. Really, it's going to do more harm than good.

bah, it's tacky anyways, just look at the crappy interior...
I'd hate to see a near perfect replica be killed, because that would be kinda awesome, to drive an "almost" Ferrari for a fraction of the cost.

That would be an extra fun idea if you made a fake of a car that is pretty but drives like shit. Most of the old supercars are like that and it's a shame to have such pretty things that are useless on the road.

A ridiculous situation all around. Destroying an MR2 first by making it look like a Ferrari and then destroying it again by crushing it.

Might as well put it out of it's misery. It's the humane thing to do. Converting it back to an MR2 would leave too many scars.

That would be an extra fun idea if you made a fake of a car that is pretty but drives like shit.

Like VW did with the New Beetle? Oh wait, that isn't pretty either. :mrgreen:

There are about five or six trillion MR2s just like this.

Sometime in the second season, I think.