Autoblog: Audi RS6 Avant driver reportedly caught going 133 MPH with nearly 2,000 pounds of pot

Aparently, and anyone from GA can confirm/deny this, here the drug runners weapon of choice is a mate black lambo, that they run at top speed with no lights at night. A friend of mine who used to be stationed in GA shared that little nugget.

It seems reason for it is that they can actually get away from the 5-0.

I was staggered.. :-o one of the most stupid things I've encountered so far.. :lol: that bloke really is an Arse..

and since I'm newbie, I don't know whether it's polite to thank for reps.. :?
but, thanks, anywayz ;)

Last edited:
Thats awesomepretty stupid, doing over 120mph while carriyng 1 ton of hash, no-ones ever done that before! :p

FTFY ;)

That is because no one is stupid enough to drive that fast with narcotics on-board.

Really.. if you have a ton of hash/weed in your car, last thing you want is to be noticed.

V10 screaming @ 133mph is not exactly inconspicuous.....

Aparently, and anyone from GA can confirm/deny this, here the drug runners weapon of choice is a mate black lambo, that they run at top speed with no lights at night. A friend of mine who used to be stationed in GA shared that little nugget.

It seems reason for it is that they can actually get away from the 5-0.

This is a standard tale for the entire I-95 corridor. Maybe it used to be true, but these days 95 is far too heavily policed and drug traffic has shifted to the lesser highways.

Also, standard methodology now involves filling a truck trailer (preferably rented in a fake name or stolen) with some sort of goods (preferably stolen, if you stole your trailer you were probably good about it and stole one with stuff in it) with your drugs mixed in towards the front of the trailer - so a cursory inspection won't spot them. Then you hire a carrier to take your trailer to your location of choice.

That way, if your shipment gets caught, you don't lose anything but the stuff - and there's nobody to rat on you because you had the trailer picked up from a common lot or roadside, and were having it taken to a similar location. So what if some innocent driver gets caught up in the shit?

Last edited:
audi-rs6-avant-wiet-2.jpg

Judging from the position of the backrest, the driver not only did 130 mph with 2000 pounds of hash in the car, he was probably also sleeping.

Damn, what a story! Driver must have been smoking from his stash, otherwise I can't imagine why would he be trying to attract so much attention :lol:. On a side note, 133mph (214kmh) in a car such as the RS6 isn't that fast, when you consider how do you perceive it from driver's seat - considering wind noise or engine noise. For instance, in my dad's A5 you can barely notice you're doing 180-200 kmh if you don't look at the speedo.

Damn, what a story! Driver must have been smoking from his stash, otherwise I can't imagine why would he be trying to attract so much attention :lol:. On a side note, 133mph (214kmh) in a car such as the RS6 isn't that fast, when you consider how do you perceive it from driver's seat - considering wind noise or engine noise. For instance, in my dad's A5 you can barely notice you're doing 180-200 kmh if you don't look at the speedo.
How would it be with 2000 pounds (over 900 kg) in the back? Did you notice the squat in that image?

I'm not one who's scared of speed. I've done my share of track time, some in cars with poor aero, some in cars with better aero. I understand the impact design can have. However, I also understand the impact weight balance and changing ride height can have. The weight balance, with the car loaded like that, will be heavily rear biased. With the car designed for a rather different balance, what impact will that have on the steering feel? Additionally, the rear is riding lower than the front. That'll harm the aero, potentially even causing a bit of lift on the front.

How would it be with 2000 pounds (over 900 kg) in the back? Did you notice the squat in that image?

I'm not one who's scared of speed. I've done my share of track time, some in cars with poor aero, some in cars with better aero. I understand the impact design can have. However, I also understand the impact weight balance and changing ride height can have. The weight balance, with the car loaded like that, will be heavily rear biased. With the car designed for a rather different balance, what impact will that have on the steering feel? Additionally, the rear is riding lower than the front. That'll harm the aero, potentially even causing a bit of lift on the front.

I don't think you would think of these things while high, behind the wheel and with a lifetime supply of ganja behind you. :)

I don't think you would think of these things while high, behind the wheel and with a lifetime supply of ganja behind you. :)

While high, you are much more likely to be stopped for going to slow... pot does not exactely makes you enjoy going fast, makes you more of a relaaaaaaxed person....