Carbage

time for update ;) peace of crap vectra on sale here it says it has 2 liter engine and 116 kw thing is opel at the time didint had 116 kw engine it had oly 110 kw dohc 100 kw dohc ecotec 85 kw ohc and 125 kw v6 so this fast looking body kit some how ads 6 kw of pure power
01_vb_18953465_1.jpg

01_vb_18953465_2.jpg

01_vb_18953465_3.jpg

01_vb_18953465_5.jpg

Last edited:
i thought this is arguably the "best" pimped 'Vette i've ever seen in my whole life.
603793.jpg

603795.jpg

my god why ricers atack opels they are great cars :(

01_vb_18933765_4.jpg

01_vb_18933765_2.jpg

01_vb_18933765_3.jpg

01_vb_18933765_1.jpg
i mean if you are going for these weels you should shorten the weel base not just pumt arches to hell :(

603795.jpg

This raises an interesting question. Do the stickers still add horsepower even if they're hidden from onlookers?

There's an easy answer to that. All Opel ricers have at some point looked at this and thought to themselves "I can do that too!". Well, turns out they can't. Hence the carbage. Their loss, our gain.

Calibra%20DTM1.jpg

Last edited:
There's an easy answer to that. All Opel ricers have at some point looked at this and thought to themselves "I can do that too!". Well, turns out they can't. Hence the carbage. Their loss, our gain.

Calibra%20DTM1.jpg

One of the reasons is also that Opel is/was "major brand", so there is lots of cars out there to "build"

but god, that DTM-calibra is so beautiful..

i thought this is arguably the "best" pimped 'Vette i've ever seen in my whole life.
603793.jpg

603795.jpg

I've seen one like that before. I think there was a company that made it look like that but I can't remember what they called themselves.

Looks like a Mattik widebody kit on that Kadett, even if it probably isn't.

no they aren't

i've driven a kadett like that for a year...boy, was i happy i was given a car by my work. my brothers used it for another year, but i've never driven it again. got rid of it without having any pic, and don't wanne see it ever again

The Corvette was obviously made by someone who saw Corvette Summer and thought 'what a classy ride!'

no they aren't

i've driven a kadett like that for a year...boy, was i happy i was given a car by my work. my brothers used it for another year, but i've never driven it again. got rid of it without having any pic, and don't wanne see it ever again

this kaded is gsi model you probobly driven the usual kaded with some 1.8 liter engine

and not only kaded gets riced out tigra calibra vectra a and b and so on and on