What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Are you guys SERIOUSLY having a manly soap argument?
It's just soap. :p

Are you guys SERIOUSLY having a manly soap argument?
It's just soap. :p

Hell no, manly soap is awesome! Lava has bits of REAL PUMICE from VOLCANOES and stuff, for when you're doing MANLY stuff like replacing CRANKSHAFT BEARINGS. It's made by WD-40, which is MANLY AS HELL.

IT IS SOAP

THE GIRL LAUGHS AT YOUR SOAP CONVERSATIONS

IT IS MANLY SOAP.
It is manly.
Is manly.
Manly.
MANLY.

IT IS SOAP.
Is soap.
Soap.
SOAP.

Manly to a fault persons use this in the shower...
gojo_gallon.jpg

Hell no, manly soap is awesome! Lava has bits of REAL PUMICE from VOLCANOES and stuff, for when you're doing MANLY stuff like replacing CRANKSHAFT BEARINGS. It's made by WD-40, which is MANLY AS HELL.

Ok, first of all, does this stuff remove like the DEEP DEEP odours in your hands?
Second, where do you get it?

I need stuff to remove the smell of hockey gloves, and have not found anything that works.

I bought some Magic: The Gathering cards so I could beat up on my brother-in-law over Christmas vacation......Yep, I'm a geek :D

Bought myself a new snazzy necktie:

http://img694.imageshack.**/img694/8140/img5660.jpghttp://img694.imageshack.**/img694/img5660.jpg/1/w640.png

A REAL man doesn't use soap!

Lulz. Real men are manly enough to use their woman's cherry blossom soap...and then make you deathly afraid of fruity flora as that bloomin' fist smashes into your face.

Err, I mean, they're secure enough in their masculinity to smell like girls. Yeeeah. Right. That's what I meant. The poster known as ninjacoco does not endorse gratuitous dude violence in any way, shape, or form unless she has her camera ready and/or there are explosions or car chases involved somehow. BOOM!

Last edited:
I went into a Goodwill to get some costumes for a movie, and ended up buying a clarinet for $20. Success!

How odd. I went to Goodwill to buy a clarinet and ended up buying a costume for a movie for $45. :p

Ok, first of all, does this stuff remove like the DEEP DEEP odours in your hands?
Second, where do you get it?

I need stuff to remove the smell of hockey gloves, and have not found anything that works.

Lava does it fairly well, get it at auto parts stores and places like Walmart. Grocery stores carry it too.

Today's purchases include another $7 Walmart jacket for junkyard use, 2000 rounds of 7.62 NATO ammo, 10 more magazines for my FAL, 200 rounds for the shotgun, a pair of boots and a dolly to move the ammo.

Last edited:
Yeah! Don't use soap, strengthen your immune system. That could be a bachelor frog if I could be bothered.

I thought you left a 'to' there. If you had a 'to' there it would have been an entirely different meaning and slightly embarrassing for you.