Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Car(s)
2009 GTI
My Ram 1500. Hemi makes me happy.

In the drive:
FG-1500.jpg

On the Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia (brilliant road!)
FG-15002.jpg

Great in the winter!
FG-15003.jpg

Parked beside my pa's car
FG-1500-RS4.jpg

And someone will be asking for proof in 3...2...:p

Shoot i just noticed the "must have proof thread". I'm at college now and the trucks at home so I had to pull random pics from my laptop.

But really, its an entry-level ram with crew cab, not exactly exotic...

p.s. what did i do wrong to make the pics appear so small?

Last edited:
Shoot i just noticed the "must have proof thread". I'm at college now and the trucks at home so I had to pull random pics from my laptop.

But really, its an entry-level ram with crew cab, not exactly exotic...

p.s. what did i do wrong to make the pics appear so small?

I'm more interested in that RS4. ;)

So you live in Toronto and your username is Canuck and not MapleLeafSucks? :-D

Oh and I want more infos on that RS4 as well :p

So you live in Toronto and your username is Canuck and not MapleLeafSucks? :-D

Oh and I want more infos on that RS4 as well :p

Owns a big Dodge truck. Lives in Toronto. Claims father owns an expensive car.

Okay so apparently a lot of people are noticing similarities between me and a former member named "Moparman". Really tho, would anyone be stupid enough to try the same trick twice on the same site?

Not a fan of the negative connotations being suggested here and I don't wanna end up with a bad rep as I'm new to the site. So could a mod lock/delete this topic and I'll just put up a new one when I'm home for Christmas and can get proof? thanks

Okay so apparently a lot of people are noticing similarities between me and a former member named "Moparman". Really tho, would anyone be stupid enough to try the same trick twice on the same site?

Yes.

Not a fan of the negative connotations being suggested here and I don't wanna end up with a bad rep as I'm new to the site. So could a mod lock/delete this topic and I'll just put up a new one when I'm home for Christmas and can get proof? thanks

Per the rules it will be locked anyway. But yes posting proof for you truck (and your father's Audi) would clear the doubt. Parking lot pictures don't count.

Probably a good call, but the funny thing was that he DID try twice.... :p

Did anyone actually mention MoparMan or is he psychic? Personally I think the Ram is a massively oversized penis extension but that's my opinion. Also, punctuation and captials please, this ain't text speak.

Last edited:
Why would someone lie about a dodge ram anyway. People are odd.

Was mentioned in the "find a replacement for my dad's RS4, he needs a fast company car he can take to track days but doesn't like the Panamera 4S" thread.

Well that explains it then. :lol:

And now for something completely different...

Status
Not open for further replies.