Bittorrnet client for headless system

Zuhaib

Car(s)
19 BMW X3
So I have a Linux NAS running in the house which I use to grab Torrents with because it can run all night and be left alone, grab from RSS (tho its not working with my current setup) and etc.

I have been using Vuze for a while now with WebUI but its still a PITA and it seems to cause problems if I grab a large torrent. A while back someone showed a software that was made to use on headless systems with a client on your end PC. But I lost the link and name, so I am throwing it out here for people to give ideas.

So what is your favorite BT Client for a NAS.

At the moment, my setup is a little bit unusual - my Ubuntu homeserver runs uTorrent through Wine, with WebUI enabled for remote control. I haven't found a native Linux client I would like more than (or equal to) uTorrent yet, and the WebUI also gives me control via the torrent-fu app for my Android, which is a thing in itself :)

I've found the transmission daemon to be the best set-up so far. The web interface is nice, though basic (but works great with the iPhone if you have one).

I use flexget for rss.

My system is FreeBSD.