Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
15rz4lu.jpg

afdcao.jpg

2hgbs3l.jpg

These 3 photos are the only ones officially released and why? Because:

Excited about Alfa?s new hatchback? So were we. Sadly we can?t talk about it, despite having all the vital information right here. You could have been sitting there browsing half a dozen pictures of it, but instead they?ve been withdrawn and we?re left to ponder what?s going on.

The reason? The Italians have changed its name and said we can?t divulge details of the car for the foreseeable future.

The replacement for the stylish 147 hatchback was going to be called the Milano ? it was already widely-known fact, and was revealed in the initial release ? but an announcement by Alfa late on Friday revealed the name has been dropped and all news of the car embargoed until further notice.

It?s not often such curveballs are thrown, and a picture and details have made their way into our next issue ? on sale next Wednesday, December 9 ? with Alfa?s change of heart coming too late in the day for our deadline.

We?re led to believe the reasoning behind it all lies in Alfa Romeo?s decision to relocate fully from Milan (or, indeed, Milano) to Turin, turning its back on 99 years of Milanese heritage. Since Fiat?s acquisition of Alfa in 1986, the company has gradually been moved away from its home, with car production stopped in 2000 and the last group of employees ? designers and engineers, mainly ? being shifted early next year.

The workers? anguish at the car?s insensitive name has sent Alfa back to the drawing board at the very last minute. All bets are now on it being renamed the Giulietta (calling it Torino would be really taking the biscuit) but we want to know if you?ve got any better ideas. The Redundensi? The Relocato? Let us know on the Forum.

Keep your eyes on evo.co.uk for the latest on the new Alfa. And don?t forget to grab evo 139 next week to read the stuff you shouldn?t?

In EVO

:|

Bad start for what looks like an awesome car.

Here's some more shots from the interior:

23seqt5.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.**/img99/7191/interiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.**/img525/7191/interiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

console_centrale.jpg

dna_cambio.jpg

:cool:

OOoh gimme gimme gimme

Once again I must rant how every manufacturer mimics their top of the line sportcar to all of their models, stop doing that! The 8C front on this is disgusting, especially the lights. Old Brera/159 front was the meanest and best looking face a car could ever have.

This monstrosity looks cute like the MiTo, and that is wrong. Thank god they haven't use all their fake sport bits like with the MiTo. Dual exhaust seems a bit unnecessary if it comes with 1.4 petrol and 1.6 diesel engines though.

Rear is nice and the profile, but the front headlights just ruin the whole thing. Interior looks rather pleasing too, the radio looks a bit plastic, but those seats look sweet.

Interior is nice (as it should)
Rear end is nice (as it should)
Front end is.... different... like MiTo meets Audi's stupid LED lamps

Since Alfa is putting this 8c competizione nose on every each car they make, Alfa isn't pretty anymore.
They have forgotten how to design beautiful, proportioned and clean bodies.

I'm sorry but take it away from me, call Bertone and make the original Giulia again.

97696d1207364309-1966-alfa-romeo-giulia-sprint-gt-1300-junior-front.jpg

Since Alfa is putting this 8c competizione nose on every each car they make, Alfa isn't pretty anymore.
They have forgotten how to design beautiful, proportioned and clean bodies.

I'm sorry but take it away from me, call Bertone and make the original Giulia again.

97696d1207364309-1966-alfa-romeo-giulia-sprint-gt-1300-junior-front.jpg

this!

i hate it when they revive a carname but there isn't any relation to the original car...

STILL WANT

Yeah, it isn't as good as it could have been, but it still is miles ahead in that Alfa sort of way.

Yeah but this one was started first so it wins. Altough the pictures in the other thread are nicer. Pedrocas should steal them.
I like the front on this one, I think it fits much better than it did the Mito.

Yeah but this one was started first so it wins. Altough the pictures in the other thread are nicer. Pedrocas should steal them.
I like the front on this one, I think it fits much better than it did the Mito.

indeed, the mito looks like an 8C in wrong aspect ratio :lol:

They should name it the Parrot.

Eh I don't know. I really liked the 159/Brera front end styling, actually I loved it. I wish they could keep that around for oh say forever.

I like it. Beatiful rear end and interior, the front is ok.

I'd take one in red please. With those awesome wheels :heart:

its....alright.

Backend is nice, but the front is just fail.

2sb8pw3.jpg

Enjoy your stretched Mito. Sigh :(