attachment.php

Attachments

• caravan_airship.jpg
    caravan_airship.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 86
  • morrismarina.jpg
    morrismarina.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 82
I believe the score is actually 4-0. (brown one which they set fire to, blue one which careless air dropped a piano on, the one in the ice racing challenge and the one above)

Yep, I missed the one in the ice racing challenge.

11x02 if I remember correctly. That was the series with Top Gear Stuntman, who was taken out again the series after.

you know I never saw that part of the epi.. I watched a bit of Top gear on BBCA so they cut stuff out, and it seems that is what got cut out of that epi :(

4155803404_2c2dd143dd_o.jpg

OR

4155814582_e05a7c5fff_o.jpg

Last edited:
^ That would be a great show: How can we protect a Moris Maria from Careless Air Piano Movers?

Mattress on the roof? *smash*
Jezza: That's not gone well.
*Later*
Jezza: Now we have another Marina and we're going to try something new. Two mattresses!
James: That's not going to work.
Hamster: It really won't.
Jezza: It will!
Hamster: It won't!
Jezza: More is better!
*Smash*
Hamster: How did you expect that to end, really?

Continue with the "testing" destroying about 7 Marinas total - until they end up with a Marina body on a massive offroad truck chassis with an exoskeleton roll cage.

Then they set it on fire, run over it with a tank or something like that.

:rofl: Perfect!

How do you know it's not?

Have you tried showing him yours yet? :p

Well, have now met him several times and he has always talked to my face - not my best asset I don't think! :p

OzGirl is not borrowing my car, I've heard too much about her driving. ;)

You've heard nothing you big fibber! And it was good enough for you when you needed a ride into town to buy drugs!!

Cold & Flu drugs people, what didja think I meant! :p

Last edited: