The cute thread

AWWWWW!! :love:

Makes me wish my kitties were still babies. Well, they still act like kittens pretty frequently, although they're almost exactly two years old now. But because they're big, (especially in Silas' case - I call him the 'goddamn huge cat') the attempting to climb onto things they shouldn't and jumping onto things that can't support their weigh usually equals mass destruction! :lol:

So I'm going to take it from the posts in this thread that most people here are cat people and not dog people?

Someone should start a poll or something. I've made too many threads.

^I believe there is such a poll somewhere, I'll go look.

Edit: I was wrong, it was about what pets you had

Last edited:
2ptcxfr.jpg

:love:

[YOUTUBE]UQUc7Hlmyco[/YOUTUBE]

P1000832.jpg

I have photographed my loud thing.

More kitty videos. There are two versions of this video, first one original, second is translated for people who can't speak cat.

Original:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0udLH974[/YOUTUBE]

Translated:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8[/YOUTUBE]

DSCF8173-1.jpg

Oh, wait... xD

Last edited:
Cat number 4 in my household.

This is Tango, we found him a few weeks ago at the side of the road in a box! These are the pictures I took of how he was when he got home with us...

4062099664_2509a002b6_b.jpg

4062089978_d1229efa08_b.jpg

4061334345_6842ebb961_b.jpg

<insert massive girlie squeeling here>

Orange tabby kitten!! Does it get any cuter than that! He's absolutely darling. I love the middle pic. He looks very smug and content, i.e. perfectly cattish. How could anyone leave that baby in a box. People suck.

Orange tabby kitten!! Does it get any cuter than that! He's absolutely darling. I love the middle pic. He looks very smug and content, i.e. perfectly cattish. How could anyone leave that baby in a box. People suck.

Yes to everything you said!

x2, especially the first part :wub:

*EXPLODES in a big cloud of glitter*

I just spent 10 minutes going "DAAWWWWWWWTHATSHOOOOCUUUTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Love to the bunnies and kitties.