December Photoshop Competition

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Hi guys, last competition for the year.

Clockwerk has chosen an Alfa Romeo Giulietta. I'm thinking the deadline can be the 23rd of December, which doesnt give us an awful lot of time, but I wonder if it's better to get them in before Christmas gets started.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2009/12/03/Alfa_Romeo_giulietta_203_1920x1200.jpg

Resize to 800x600
Submit to me via PM

Good luck :)

I'm drawing a blank. I've got absolutely no idea what to do with this.

I've started the tedious job of repairing a wheel (some of the spokes from the previous picture were obscured so i've had to recreate them). Apart from that, I'm just about done :)

I'm really pleased with it - not just the finished product, but the techniques I used and how it's all come together.

Last edited:
/unrelated to anything

Oh my those swirly wheels look super awesome

/unrelated to anything

Geez guys, all a bit quiet in here, I take it you're all slaving hard away on your chops? :p

FYI, this will be the last month I'll be running this. It's been 12 months now since Raheel brought this competition (originally concieved by Renesis) back and I'm also proud of my involvement in keeping it running over the balance of the year. However, it seems to me now that interest has waned significantly once again and I think the best idea is to bury it for a few months. Maybe in the future Raheel or myself might bring it back, but I think peak interest has passed.

On a personal level, I'm really pleased with my progress, I've learned a lot more about Photoshop from before and I think my chops reflect this as they've grown increasingly ambitious/technical, and this month is no exception. I've also been able to track improvements in you guys which, in my position as the competition runner, is also very satisfying :).

Thanks to all those who have participated, I'll dig up that overall chart at some point after this month and tally up our results - best six chops over the last 12 competitions will count. Should be interesting.

Until then however, keep on it, remember the submition date for this is the 23rd December, which, as I write this is exactly two weeks from now. I'd like to get it all in before Christmas as I appreciate most of us have other committments then. Have received chops from VikiradTG2007, Twinct, and myself.

Over to you :)

^ I'm up for a break from "competitional chopping"... Jan-Feb is full of exams for me, and afterwards I don't know how I'll be coping with the new courses in the next term. But I think we should have a thread in which we can post cars and just chop them for fun, without competition.

Since I have FREEDOM from school, I think i'll do this.

I'm working on mine, it's shaping up nicely :)

Finally got mine in, for the first time in months. And yes, I agree on a few month chop break. Got so much homework to do.

Should be able to enter this one. Haven't started it yet since I've pretty much just finished Uni and am still suffering from illness, but I have a sort of idea and shouldn't take me too long to get it done.

Right, that's mine in. Not that bothered if I don't do well this time, but it would be good to end the year the same way it started, with a win.

I did a screen capture of all of this one, and it's processing as I speak, so that'll be available once it's over too. I did have one for the September competition with the F150, but I accidentally deleted it before I was able to finish making that video.