[14x04] December 6th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liana isn't coming back unless an F1 driver shows up to do a lap. If they did bring it back, they'd have to start the celeb board over yet again. (Same if they swapped out the Lacetti for another Reasonably Priced Car.)

And yet another synopsis from bbc.co.uk/topgear

On the next episode of Top Gear, Clarkson goes where no man in a small French hatchback has gone before, Hammond finds a novel solution to the problem of airport delays and a trio of super-fast SUVs are on and off the track.

Jeremy heads off to Belfast to give the tiny Renault Twingo 133 an extreme shakedown that involves driving deep into Belfast's new sewer system.

If you've ever been trapped for hours in an airport waiting for a flight, you've probably wondered how a journey involving jet engines can end up being so slow. Well, Hammond is setting out to prove that this needn't be the case by staging a race between some assorted runway support vehicles.

Meanwhile, Sherlock Holmes director Guy Ritchie is our star in a reasonably priced car.

8:30pm, Sunday 6th December on BBC Two

just a thought i had...

...when will they lap the aston rapide?

is it just me or are they a bit late with theyr car-reviews. autocar for example with theyr youtube-channel review cars a lot earlier than tg...

Last edited:
HEY, don't bash snooker. I watch it all the time...

...when I'm sick and seriously need some sleep :lmao:

Had a British friend try to teach me snooker once (realizing I'm not a particularly gifted pool player): we wisely stopped when I'd launched one of the balls off the table and broke a pint glass.

Utterly pointless game. Skip the cue and lining up the shots and just have another pint.

And: Nice to be here!

Last edited:
I'm flabbergasted ! TG is actually going to review TWO cars which mere mortals might actually buy, and in a single episode.

hehe, I'm READY!!!!!!!! atm watching james may on the moon, also a great watch! After this Top Gear starts. I'm so happy here in the Netherlands we can receive BBC2!

Status
Not open for further replies.