Jezza on Jonathon Ross 28-11-09

Will people please stop saying jonathOn ..It's Jonathan.. Take it from somebody who gets truly pissed off with this mistake. :sleep:

He used "the hot Turkish urinal" joke again- think it first appeared on QI.

What stunned me was Jezza saying that his DVD allows him to be "a bit more car-ey - for people who like cars"

WTF???

JEZZA, WE LIKE CARS PUT MORE OF THEM BACK IN TOP GEAR FFS!

Last edited:
So BBC America showed it last night - pretty amusing, though I think Lawrence was the better guest. Certainly the better pedal car driver. ;)

I can say that I got the most laughs from the clip of Afro!Jezza. I've seen the pic posted numerous times on FinalGear, so it was nice seeing what the actual clip was.

Yes, if you squint hard he does look like Susan Boyle. :lol:

I can say that I got the most laughs from the clip of Afro!Jezza. I've seen the pic posted numerous times on FinalGear, so it was nice seeing what the actual clip was.

Yes, if you squint hard he does look like Susan Boyle. :lol:

have we actually seen the two together, at the same time???? :think:

the real amusing part i thought, was when Laurence was asked about topgear in america, and they switch over to get clarkson's reaction.. and he had a somewhat terrified look on his face. :p

finally saw this on friday as well. dont usually like wossy (more of a graham norton fan) but the best line was when jeremy was on that freaky chair and wossy says 'watch the hips grampa!"

and OMG clarksons fro was amazing.