Brimstone Quadracycle is a DeathwishMobile with a Bullet

Aiolos

Car(s)
2005 Toyota Rav4 :-/ (Mom's)
Sounds ridiculous. But at least it's a motorcycle's acceleration with the relative safety of four-wheels.

Last Will and Testimony: Brimstone Quadracycle is a DeathwishMobile with a Bullet

Power to weight ratio ? that might be the most meaningful performance measurement to consider when judging exactly what piece of machinery you should or shouldn't strap yourself into/onto. If you're the type that wants to leave this world with a giant smile on your face and bugs in your teeth, allow us to introduce you to the Brimstone Quadracycle.

Ostensibly a mash-up between a four-wheeled quad, a motorcycle and a drag car, what we have here is the closest thing you can get to a V8 engine strapped to a Power Wheels. Seriously, this is like a real-life childhood fantasy wrought in metal... almost brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it? It's absolutely insane. And yes, off course we'd gladly take it for a spin.

Brimstone is reportedly willing to build you one with as much as 750 horsepower from a 455 cubic inch aluminum Dart V8. Performance figures? How 'bout zero to sixty in 2.8 seconds? Or, better yet, zero to 120 in six seconds flat. It's even fuel efficient, returning up to 30 mpg, and it can be equipped with a hitch to tow a small boat. They're taking orders now, but you'll have to claim a spot behind us. Thanks for the tip, Kyle S!

brim_shopshots_1.jpg

brim_shopshots_2.jpg

brim_shopshots_3.jpg

brim_shopshots_4.jpg

Mmm... looks like that BMW quad, but with more pizzazz. Me likey!

oh man... the fun I could have with that thing!

Fuck yes.

I can't imagine this would do too well in a side impact :lol:
Pretty cool though, basically just a small rolling car chassis with a seat. Must be light as hell.

Looks like a good time. I also like how they made the track properly wide so you won't roll it easily.

Every redneck's dream

That said, thats pretty cool. I can't imagine towing anything with it. I mean, just because you have the power, if you don't have the weight you are kinda SOL in the stopping department.

Last edited:
oh man... the fun I could have with that thing!

yes, the fun would last about 10 seconds before you get killed to death.
Which only adds to the awesome

They start the article talking about power to weight ratios and it doesn't say anything about weight?

Awesome though. I'd seriously buy.

how does that suspension work????

i like, but you're sitting like you would on a chopper; i'd prefer sitting like on a racer...especially with such an engine... (= feet facing backwards, so you can brace for acceleration)

Last edited:
The new Batcycle?

I feel slightly more dead just from looking at it. I'll have one in matte black with airbrushed flames please.

It's a bell crank setup. Hard to see the actual bell crank in those pics though.

opens wiki...search for bell crank

EDIT: so the springs are being pulled instead of compressed when going over a bump?

EDIT2: that setup must change camber based on how much the springs are pulled/compressed. or am i seeing it wrong?
i'm having a hard time trying to envision how it looks like when operated

Last edited: