Random Thoughts....

Srsly. Even if a guy was totally into something I didn't like, like sports all the time or something, that is not very much of a deal breaker. Things like drug addiction and not bathing are much more what I run into and worry about.
Especially that boldfaced part. :puke:

I run into bad personality more than zero. Like, I want to strangle them after talking to them too long. :lol: Some of it is totally incompatible personality, like no shared interest at all and nothing to talk about too.

Especially that boldfaced part. :puke:

I attract them, like constantly. Most of them tend to be anime fantards so I avoid that following offline like the plague in fear of more smelly people wanting to befriend or date me.

Last edited:
Or having zero personality perhaps?

See, here's what's been bothering me lately: my friends keep throwing out suggestions of guys to go after (apparently my singleness is their latest cause), and a good number of them are sweet, but so quiet/dull/just there that I feel like I'd chew them up and spit them out. Since when did I give off the vibe that I'm into really passive men? Just because I hate it when guys are obnoxious and over the top when they flirt with me doesn't mean I'm into the ones who are afraid to even talk. Arrgh.

Also, one of the suggestions was the creepy mouth-breather stalker dude. That hurt.

No you wait there are nice chaps around - one will be there one day and kapow you will find him attractive and funny, clean, solvent and very interested in the things you say. Trust me - your 'chums' are trying to help but usually it does not really - you decide.

Sometimes its the weirdist thing you are attracted to someone who shares very little interests in common but they listen to you and you listen to them and hey you have things in common. Truck racing excepted.

Last edited:
I like my men more manly than me. Apparently I am too manly for this preference :lol: ^

Obscure interests FTW. Eh, not sure about truck racing, though.

I've been sitting here downloading more study stuff for the final and I'm...sick. And tired. And miserable. Download already, geez! But I really need some hot tea and a nap, even though I need to study.

Tried calling the prof. Not there. Tried e-mailing earlier--still no response. I hate being sick and shouldn't have even gone to class today.

Yes that is excellently manly :D

Though really I just don't want a guy who takes longer to get dressed and do his hair than a girl or something :lol:

Keep in mind my age group includes an unfortunate number of emos :lol:
Most unsexy movement ever.

Aced my final exam! Woohooooo! :dance: :banana:

See, here's what's been bothering me lately: my friends keep throwing out suggestions of guys to go after (apparently my singleness is their latest cause), and a good number of them are sweet, but so quiet/dull/just there that I feel like I'd chew them up and spit them out. Since when did I give off the vibe that I'm into really passive men? Just because I hate it when guys are obnoxious and over the top when they flirt with me doesn't mean I'm into the ones who are afraid to even talk. Arrgh.

Also, one of the suggestions was the creepy mouth-breather stalker dude. That hurt.
I'm quiet but not passive. I believe that I'm in the middle of the asshole control freak and passive doormat spectrum.
And how can someone not bathe? If I did that I'd feel as greasy as bacon and that is not a pleasant feeling to be somewhat greasy.

Last edited: