Remove reputation or make it public?

Remove reputation or make it public?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This hasn't really changed anything for me, people tended to sign their +reps, and I don't have any neg reps on my page to bitch about anyway :p

^ I have one, and it turns out they only live a little while away from me!!!! Time to do some butt-kicking- I mean, not complain about it, nooooo.....

Meh, it's one rep away from falling off my page forever.

Didn't work for me yesterday, but now it does. Good decision to change the system this way I'd say, very interesting to see who's left the (obviously previously unsigned) neg-rep... guess I was a bit wrong in my perception of certain "esteemed forum members". :blink:

Didn't work for me yesterday, but now it does. Good decision to change the system this way I'd say, very interesting to see who's left the (obviously previously unsigned) neg-rep... guess I was a bit wrong in my perception of certain "esteemed forum members". :blink:

most neg reps i got are from member i've never known to post...
and the neg reps i got of the regulars...were mostly for post of which i expected to reveive some comment :)

Still doesn't work for me, and I've deleted the cache and cookies. Using newest FF.

Works for me. Hooray, I don't have to write "-BlaRo" after every one of them now!

Don't worry I'll keep signing with "-BlaRo". :p

Good decision to change the system this way I'd say, very interesting to see who's left the (obviously previously unsigned) neg-rep... guess I was a bit wrong in my perception of certain "esteemed forum members". :blink:

This!

and the neg reps i got of the regulars...were mostly for post of which i expected to reveive some comment :)

Well, mine was for a post in the TG section... I guess that automatically means you have to expect a negative reaction as well. :lol:

Yeah, I wish I could go back a few pages and see who had repped me in the past, just so I could browse some of my more interesting neg-reps to see whom it came from. And, uh, not do anything with the information afterwards. ;)
... it doesn?t show who did it when you look it up from the post ...

http://img262.imageshack.**/img262/9052/dickt.jpg

Santa knows who you are!!!!! :mrgreen:

Works perfectly on Opera Mobile too, like we ever doubted you.

Some interesting ones. My three unsigned neg reps on the page are from people who should really know better. :roll:

^ I noticed that too. I got ones from people I didn't expect them from.

They most likely didn't expect their names to be revealed.

I bet people will be getting far less -reps now. I know I + reped at least one of the people who gave me a nasty -rep. They won't get any more than me and probably not any other people they did that too so eventually they won't have such rep power any more huh?

Meh. I have no problem plus repping someone I neg repped. If it is a good post it is a good post.

But yes there is more weight now to neg repping which is good.

It's gonna have to be a damn good post to make up for the fact they're apparently a bunch of pussies.

Reactions: TC
Some interesting ones. My three unsigned neg reps on the page are from people who should really know better. :roll:

^ I noticed that too. I got ones from people I didn't expect them from.

I just got a neg-rep attributed to someone I'm very damn sure would not leave the comments the TRUE neg-repper did for me. I sent the one to whom it was attributed a PM.

:eek: You got neg-repped by the Spanish Inquisition!

Yeah, but nobody expects them.

And one of their many weapons is surprise, fear...no, that's TWO weapons...

:eek: You got neg-repped by the Spanish Inquisition!

nah, just people I thought were nice. Judging by wording one even has been doing it on a regular basis. WTF is the a community of 13 yo girls?:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.