What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Tull is so full of win it's not even a joke. Aqualung and Thick as a Brick are my favourites.

I hate these asshats that are like "Jethro Tull isn't real rock, dude's playing a flute!!!11!" :rolleyes:

Only awesome bands have flutes and violins in their songs, yes I am looking at you Kansas.

My latest purchase: .9 hours in a Cessna 172 plus instructor fee. Oh yes! After a three-year hiatus I'm back in the air. :banana:

I bought bread rolls.

1 A&W Diet Root Beer 24 (cans)
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - Hickory Brown Sugar 3 Stk
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - Original 1 Stk
Jif Erdnussbutter Creamy 510g
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - Mesquite
Dentyne Sugarless Gum - Spicy Cinnamon 2 Stk 1,69 3,38

I like :D

HQBjYIEfrEP1m8h.jpg

Tissot PRS200 steel edition :cool:

Someone will be jealous of this.

P1000859.jpg

tinybluepanda
shown at actual size.

I like him he is my cozy pal.

That thing's got a worse head-to-body ratio than Christina Ricci!

1 A&W Diet Root Beer 24 (cans)
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - Hickory Brown Sugar 3 Stk
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - Original 1 Stk
Jif Erdnussbutter Creamy 510g
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - Mesquite
Dentyne Sugarless Gum - Spicy Cinnamon 2 Stk 1,69 3,38

I like :D

Diet Root Beer :yucky:

Someone will be jealous of this.

P1000859.jpg

tinybluepanda
shown at actual size.

Unfortunately "actual size" on your monitor doesn't match actual size on everyone else's :p

Last edited:
A batman t-shirt for my boyfriend for cchhrriisstttmmasss.... AND now I need to get him something else coz I just found out he got me two things *humph*

I've been on a bit of a prog rock kick, and as a result, I bought these.

Songs From The Woods is by far one my favorite albums; when I am rambling taking nature photos I am usually humming or singing a song from that album.

Also check out the next album "Heavy Horses." The title track is itself magnificent, though with many JT albums you have to listen a few times to really appreciate it.

Just get him something you can both enjoy so it counts as a double gift ;)

Yup! Like tickets to MotoGP @ Laguna Seca next year (complete with paddock passes and limited parking pass). :D

(Not to mention, a chance to go back to Bay and visit some friends and stock up on alcohol.)

I bought a pair of these, but I'm not sure if I'll keep them. It's supposed to be waterproof but it has a suede upper... is it possible to make suede waterproof as well?

14928.56672_d.jpg

I know most suede does okayish with a little bit of water, but given these are snow boots I'd really rather have something that you can put on and just go, without having to worry what you step in and whatnot.