What do you love more - Top Gear or FinalGear?

What do you love more - Top Gear or FinalGear?

• Total voters
FinalGear is what got me into Top Gear. At first, I just logged in occasionally to apologise for server troubles, but after a while I really started to appreciate the community. I really like Top Gear, but I don't get anything like the satisfaction I get from spending my time keeping FinalGear running, and like others have said, Top Gear is a one way interaction, which can't compare.

Finalgear. it feels like my ?home? on the internet

It is nice to discuss our fav show across the world, and other stuff too - one may even learn that there are nice people across the globe! Oh and some "Moparman"s too.

If Top Gear ceased to exist I would still come. Hell I rarely visit the Top Gear section. We've managed to grow a pretty strong community here.

Viper, Quiky, and co have done a fantastic job.

If Top Gear ceased to exist I would still come. Hell I rarely visit the Top Gear section. We've managed to grow a pretty strong community here.

Viper, Quiky, and co have done a fantastic job.

+1

I go into the actually Top Gear section maybe 1 time per week, if that often.

+1

I go into the actually Top Gear section maybe 1 time per week, if that often.

Yeah, it's full of people I don't want to bump into. Especially off-season there's not many reasons to go there, since there's no new episodes to rate and comment.

This is my "nice forum with nice people and nice discussions". I frequent a couple of other ones, that cannot be described as such.

FinalGear is really like home on the internet, it's like a place we can go and talk without fear of being thrown out. I love the sense of community, people care on finalgear about you; it isn't like other places where you feel cold and detached. You really feel like you know them even if you haven't ever met them in real life.

Viper, Quiky, TechZ and all the moderators should DAMN proud of themselves and what this forum has accomplished. For the regulars, doesn't it seem like a group of family or friends rather than complete strangers?

If FinalGear were a family....(insert descriptions here)

Last edited:
^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

I love them both equally, but for different reasons :D

I really love Top Gear and I really love the forum
They both bacame part of my life :love:

So when do we all start making out?

I have a theory (maybe an incorrect one)...

I think that people who only started watching Top Gear recently (last 1-2 years) seem to love it more than our forums. It's still new for them.

Then we have the people who have been here for years (decades?) and have watched Top Gear since 2003. We (I think I am one of them) seem to be a bit tired of the show, but love the FinalGear community.

^I only started watching TG a year ago. So bollocks to your theory.

I started with Top Gear and made my way over here. And for me also its a home!
At least once a day I would visit this place. :D If it wasn't for Top Gear I wouldn't have found this place!