Spoilers: Dexter on Showtime

Oh, cause in the last episode we found out she was his daughter. I would totally assume that the other girl who lives in his house is totally jail bait. That why I didn't think you guys were possibly talking about her.

^ Hells yeah, me too! But only one show to go... :-(:???:

They are really making up for the not so exciting third season!!!

So this last episode was the first one I watched the night it aired. I've been watching the first 3.5 seasons for the past 1-2 months.

Great show. Glad I gave it another go (I had given up on it like a year ago). :D

Season 4 is probably the best season since season 1.

I liked the Jimmy Smits character, but they just went absolutley nowhere with it. John Lithgow is a great actor, and they've taken his character to really dark depths. Good stuff.

Season 4 is probably the best season since season 1.

I liked the Jimmy Smits character, but they just went absolutley nowhere with it. John Lithgow is a great actor, and they've taken his character to really dark depths. Good stuff.

Yeah, I especially like the part with his family. How they are terrified of him, but also have Stockholm Syndrome. Sooo creepy, and also how they managed to make the part with the little boy creepier without resorting to pedophilia as a plot device, shows real inventiveness in the writers.

^ Thanks. Now I read the wikipedia article.

SHEEEEE-IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*downloads madly- screw Dr Who!*

I recently watched seasons 1-3, and I thought it'd be a lot better from what I was told. It's not bad, but it's far from outstanding. The girl who plays his sister is ugly as fuck and can't act worth a damn (gotta love nepotism) and is just really annoying. I've seen a few minutes here and there of this season along with all of the last episode tonight.

I don't buy the ending, my money is that he's just having another nightmare of some sort.

I'm thinking he is actually in a coma from the huge car crash early this season, but god damn this last episode really fuck hit it out of the park either way!

^ That would be good, actually. They kind of have left it on a cliffhanger compared to the last seasons, so it would make sense. And the stuff going on (from what I've read, haven't had a chance to watch past ep 2 yet) seems a bit too.... out there.

Perhaps next season will be a "House"-styled thing where he's "cured" after coming out of the coma but over time, the symptoms start creeping back in. Wouldn't be my favourite plotline, but a Dexter with real compassion and emotions would be cool.

Who knows but fuck, I really hope it's not true. I really liked her. :cry:

^ Dunno, checked her wikipedia page and there's nothing about her leaving the show on there, and you normally hear about that a few months before the ep that they depart in airs.
So either:
- it's fake and she will be there as per normal next season
- it's true and she will be one of the "ghost"/conscience people like Harry
- Wikipedia is behind the times and it's true.

Hoping for option 1, thinking it's option 3. Yay.