Random Thoughts....

Or you know, maybe I'm smart and leave the batteries out of the laptop when I'm using it plugged in. :p

FG wants to molest you why do IRL girls not?

Headed to bed at 3:40 AM!

Gotta love having two finals on one day ...cant wait../sarcasm

Well, cuddling does help warm people up, right?

brb, fleeing the country...and going to Finland

Headed to bed at 3:40 AM!

Gotta love having two finals on one day ...cant wait../sarcasm

Finals are the work of Satan. Good luck!

I bought more Christmas lights to put up, but I'm all warm and cozy and I just finished off the prescription cough syrup. If my posts seem more mellow than usual, it's the codeine, I think. They gave me the extra fun hardcore stuff. Mmmhmm.

{ curls up to Puffalumps in the cozybox }

Last edited:
I'm assuming that you've never seen a hand grenade go off? It's quite violent...

Shorting out fully charged 1-5 farad capacitors is even more fun. A 10 farad cap (seen in some really big car stereo systems) can turn a car practically inside out.

Moral of story: Don't be an idiot, keep a firewall or metal bulkhead between you and your stereo's capacitors. :D

Finals are the work of Satan. Good luck!

I bought more Christmas lights to put up, but I'm all warm and cozy and I just finished off the prescription cough syrup. If my posts seem more mellow than usual, it's the codeine, I think. They gave me the extra fun hardcore stuff. Mmmhmm.

{ curls up to Puffalumps in the cozybox }

heh, I can't have codiene because I'm allergic to it :(

Of course, go away on holidays and I get a cold, go to the pharmacy to get cold and flu tablets. Tell them this, get given some "codiene-free" tablets, pop 2 whilst driving on the way back to hte cabin, 2 hours later realise there is codiene in them. Apparently I have outgrown my allergy- luckily or I would have been in hospital. Still fucking scary. Wanted to murder the pharmacist, especially when she got stroppy about me coming back and getting another type of codiene-free tablets.

Still going to avoid the stuff, don't want to take any chances. Digesics make me ill too, but that's more an intolerance. Damn reactions to painkillers :(

Prescription reactions are scary. I had to completely withdraw from school and go home after finding out the hard way that Topamax and I really don't get along. (I was so tired all the time that I couldn't hardly get out of bed.)

'k, so...the evil plan involves Kimi R?ikk?nen and a kiddie pool full of chocolate pudding. I can't tell you the rest yet, but I've already procured a large wooden rabbit.

One problem: I'm afraid customs might not let it thro--nooooooo!

No!

Stop!

Who are you people and what are you doing in my apartment?!

What?!

Hey, don't touch that!

I'm not a terrorist, thankyouverymuch! It's a bunny, see? Osama hates bunnies!

No!

No!

Where are you taking me?!

I demand a lawyer!

And some cheese!

And my mommy!

CUT TO:​

INT. FINNISH PRISON - EARLY MORNING

Last edited: