Random Thoughts....

I only managed to find 6 courses i felt like doing and the lowest atar course was 82. How did you end up going?
What were you planning to do? Have you also thought about TAFE?

Nah, I have printed off copies (Not too sure whether its one or multiple people interviewing me today) of my Resume and one of my reference letters.

Might just take my laptop and its case in with me. Its a neat looking sleeve, and I can put all my paperwork in there without it creasing.
Just make sure to listen to what the people have to say and take deep breaths when the going gets tough. Good Luck

:rofl:

all right, i thought about this post for long and i thought i'll just post it here.

My sister contemplated suicide, I'm freaked out, how couldn't i? I know she's a nutter but i never thought it would get this far.
sorry for bringing the thread down but...

Last edited:
You do realise he'll just end up with the title "big honkin' homo" right?:p

Perfect :lmao:

all right, i thought about this post for long and i thought i'll just post it here.

My sister contemplated suicide, I'm freaked out, how couldn't i? I know she's a nutter but i never thought it would get this far.

Sorry that I didn't see your post until I finished mine.

That's not something anyone wants to hear, and that's terrible news. I'm really sorry to hear that man. Have you tried to console her or even just talk to her?

Last edited:

:hug:

I don't know what to tell you aside from "be there." Not a fun situation to be in, dude. :cry:

It's okay, I was on a downer earlier this year and had visions of myself doing suicidal acts. Do you know if she's been having trouble sleeping or stopped eating?

I did too, some years ago
But then I decided to face my problems and my depression and never told anyone

It's a horrible situation

And that is why I stopped watching television entirely seven years ago.

I can safely say I haven?t watched TV per se for the last 6 months. I only catch glimpses of what?s on when I go to the living room to talk to Rebeca or play with Carlo. To me, the TV became the thing I use to play PS3 and watch Top Gear and other shows I download.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
It's okay, I was on a downer earlier this year and had visions of myself doing suicidal acts. Do you know if she's been having trouble sleeping or stopped eating?

It's not visions, she locked herself in her bedroom, closed all windows and sprayed insecticide trying to make her little gas chamber. it's a good thing she didn't just sprayed it on herself. luckily by the time we found the key to her bedroom she was just really dizzy.

I consider myself to be an upbeat but reasonable teen, but i seriously don't know to handle this, she has had therapy, didn't work, we're considering the Spectre option of a endocrinologist, and trying to find out who the bloody hell stuffed in her gullible head that she's better off dead.

It's not visions, she locked herself in her bedroom, closed all windows and sprayed insecticide trying to make her little gas chamber. it's a good thing she didn't just sprayed it on herself. luckily by the time we found the key to her bedroom she was just really dizzy.

I consider myself to be an upbeat but reasonable teen, but i seriously don't know to handle this, she has had therapy, didn't work, we're considering the Spectre option of a endocrinologist, and trying to find out who the bloody hell stuffed in her gullible head that she's better off dead.

Now this is really deep heavy stuff. All I can say is stay strong for yourself and for her. Make sure she is away from anything that can be harmful to her.

Only if by "bubble," you mean "Porsche." 911s are kinda roundy and almost bubble-shaped...I'd gladly be quarantined in that. :D

OK, but share? I wanna drive!

That sucks, I hope you and your family can get her the help she needs.

Sorry to hear that, man. However, it's unlikely that anyone else made her do that. Depression is something that happens within a person, so she probably made the decision herself.

The best thing you can do is just listen. Not just sit and hear when she talks, but listen and try to understand.

Also, get her to a doctor. She needs someone to help her get better.

Good luck to you and your family.

Mmmmm snickers bar......

Also, holy crap it is bucketing down here. I've got the towels and buckets ready just in case the front room floods.

Edit: Huh. As I was typing that the rain just about totally stopped, just drizzling now....

Sorry to hear that, man. However, it's unlikely that anyone else made her do that. Depression is something that happens within a person, so she probably made the decision herself.

The best thing you can do is just listen. Not just sit and hear when she talks, but listen and try to understand.

Also, get her to a doctor. She needs someone to help her get better.

Good luck to you and your family.

Thanks to all for your support.

The thing is spicy, that we already got our prime suspect,my great granny.

While i want to have Spectre-like secrecy on the internet i think you have the right to know the entire backstory.

While i respect older people, the only accurate way to describe my great granny is why old bitch that hates everything, at 96 she's still hating stuff. when she was younger she sent her son to war, while she had contacts on the army, she used them to send her as NEAR as the action as possible, he died.( her daughter tells us that she didn't shed a tear at the funeral)

She doesn't recognize the existence of her daughter, therefore not recognizing my family's existence, when she became too old to live alone no one of my uncles (7 of them) wanted to take care of her, so it went onto us.

When i was little she smoked, i have chronic asthma as a result, she also tried to hammer into my head that my parents hated me, luckily i grew to see right through that shit. My parents don't have the heart to send her to a home despite all the psychological damage she caused to us (thank God i got better) .

I can go on forever with all the shit she has put all of us through, but i want to point out is this, she is NOT senile, she is NOT sick, she is just evil, i can't for the life of me figure out how can so much evil can be compressed onto one person, but it is, and she's living with us.

It really needs to snow because right now it is just cold out, which sucks! However, when it is snowing or there is snow on the ground the cold doesn't seem that bad because the sun bounces off the white and makes the area feel warmer. I'm also sick of seeing all of the dormant trees all bare with no leaves, which the snow takes care of. It also makes looking out the window seem like it is a painting. There better be snow on the ground for Christmas!