Does any one smoke here?

Does any one smoke here?

• Total voters
I prefer smoking the cheap stuff...usually the Chinese brands if I want to get rid of it all in one go.

Oh, we're not talking about tires? Carry on.

Well, I smoke Hookah once a week or so. I do enjoy smoking from time to time, and Hookah give huge amounts of smoke, and it actually tastes great - without even being an aquired taste.
I smoked Hookah once, it tasted like apples, literally.

To each his own. I love beer. Good beer just has so much flavor to it. Don't judge all beer if you've only tried bud light or some other cheap piss in a can.

Yep. Bud and Miller aren't beer. The "cheapest" I'll go is Samuel Adams or Blue Moon.

Never have, never will.

I can honestly say it never dawned on me to smoke. I can remember my best friend deciding at 17 that she wanted to learn to smoke because other girls at her school did and thinking she was absolutely the stupidest person on the face of this planet. It's not something that's ever appealed to me. Anyway, I can't afford it and don't want to have to put up with being addicted to something. I'm the type that would get hooked so I try to stay away from stuff. Why would you smoke anyway? It's easy to not start but damn hard to quit. :dunno:

Bleh; not legal yet and besides it's a waste of money and is way bad for you. Sucks when you see a hot chick smoking.

Hookah two or three times a week.

yes
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdJOsSNg260[/YOUTUBE]
Michelin and Pirelli are my favorites

Sadly, I had to vote yes.

I smoke 10 - 20 cigarettes a day for 10 years now!
That is ridiculously stupid :cry:
I tried to quit so many times, but it just doesn't work for me..

yea, so much for that.

:love: :love: :love:

I used to get Djarum Blacks for free when my buddy worked at a coffee shop. I haven't seen anybody carry them in well over a year. I figured they were included in the "no flavored cigarettes" ban recently (which is bullshit because they still sell menthols). Damn, I really miss hanging out all night drinking coffee and smoking Blacks.

Regular tobacco cigarettes are retarded. I stick to ganja puffs these days.

I was at CVS the other day and noticed the price tag on cigerettes was around $8. I naively asked if that's for a big carton but apparently you nutters pay that much for a single pack?!?? Hell, $8 gets a good calzone delivered to my door. $8 buys a pint of really good beer down the street. $8 is almost three gallons of gas. :?

Interestingly, out of 74 respondents to date, I don't see any women who have said they smoke.

I was at CVS the other day and noticed the price tag on cigerettes was around $8. I naively asked if that's for a big carton but apparently you nutters pay that much for a single pack?!?? Hell, $8 gets a good calzone delivered to my door. $8 buys a pint of really good beer down the street. $8 is almost three gallons of gas. :?

They're $2.50 over here, at least that's what a pack of Kent is. But they're locally produced so that may be it. I don't smoke, just look at the prices sometimes.

Only three? With me, if she smokes, it's all the way back to square one. Ask my ex about that.

Well, the severity of "3 notches" depends on how many notches there were to begin with. :-D

I agree with racingfan1, I've dated a smoker once and would never do so again. I think Forrest Gump put it best.

I'm sorry I ruined your New Year's Eve party, Lieutenant Dan. She tasted like cigarettes.