Random Thoughts....

Now you look like dad in Mumin when he was leading his bad life back when he was young, drinking beer and trampling down peoples gardens...

91712321_1.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs HWFT told me when I got home she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I was starting to feel inadequate and wonder who else she was seeing when I realised she was looking at the weather.

Mrs HWFT told me when I got home she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I was starting to feel inadequate and wonder who else she was seeing when I realised she was looking at the weather.

That post clashes brilliantly with your current avatar.

Alas, must spread some legs around before giving it to Mineworksfine again.

I'm jealous of your ADAC. I want a organization like that too.
No AA in eh ... Youtube? Sweden was it, right? I always thought those kind of organisations are everywhere ...

I actually think they?ve become a bit bloathed here. They sell books, maps, insurances, do emergency transport ... and of course break-down service. There is always the worry that having an organisation stray away from it?s main buisness and having so many other departments is going to lead to bad quality ...

Wat. It's the 18th already?

Holy crap, I'd better get cracking on the christmas shopping or my posted gifts won't make it to my regional mates in time!

I hate christmas, but I still like the gift-giving. I'm pretty much over the the gift-receiving bit, however. It's always useless crap - sorry but there's only so many sets of bath crystals and fragrant oils girl can get time to use in a year. As lovely and indulging as it is, I'm usually too busy to take anything more than the usual 10 minute morning shower. I also get lots of ugly wrong-sized clothes that I always end up exchanging for more items I don't really need.

:Sigh: I seem to be particularly jaded about the whole thing this year.

Snow. We haz it. A metric fucktonne currently.

Reactions: MWF
No AA in eh ... Youtube? Sweden was it, right? I always thought those kind of organisations are everywhere ...

I actually think they?ve become a bit bloathed here. They sell books, maps, insurances, do emergency transport ... and of course break-down service. There is always the worry that having an organisation stray away from it?s main buisness and having so many other departments is going to lead to bad quality ...
And they do excellent TV too! We have an interest organisation for motorists but they dont have helicopters and dont do roadside assistance either. Only the recovery people do that.

No snow here. It's just fucking freezing. :(

It's amazing how it seems everyone got snow today. I'm no exception, there is I kid you not 40 centimeters of snow on the hood of my car. It creates some insane vortexes and all snow on the car ends up on the hood and windshield. On the ground it's perhaps 20 centimeters of snow. I love it. Also it's cold so the snow is all nice and not slushy. I want -15 degrees until february.

I bought the worlds warmest jacket a few weeks ago so I'm all set, bring it on mr cool!

Last edited:
Snow. We haz it. A metric fucktonne currently.

We had a light flurry. Currently there isn't enough snow lying to ice a cake with :(

It's amazing how it seems everyone got snow today. I'm no exception, there is I kid you not 40 centimeters of snow on the hood of my car. It creates some insane vortexes and all snow on the car ends up on the hood and windshield. On the ground it's perhaps 20 centimeters of snow. I love it. Also it's cold so the snow is all nice and not slushy. I want -15 degrees until february.

I bought the worlds warmest jacket a few weeks ago so I'm all set, bring it on mr cool!

This is completely impossible. We are told by no less a personage than Al Gore and the mighty UN that the Earth is warming at a calamitous rate and that if we don't do something NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW that England will be overrun by the sea and there will be beachfront property in Switzerland and that all the polar bears will die and that we'll all starve when crops fail due to the heat and that we need to do something NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. It is therefore completely impossible for you all to have snow and you must all be lying or sadly mistaken. /sarc /ecomentalistzealotnutcase

Hahahaha, I just now realized that thevictor390's title is "Teen Wankeler," not "Team Wankeler." I almost thought the wankels had got themselves a group title or something like the Not A Dudes.

All this talk of snow makes me want some.
Seriously. SEND SNOW TO TEXAS!

I really kinda love it when all the other students leave. I sat down at my favorite table in Panera to mooch internets and nobody's even come back in this little corner. Usually it's hard to find an open spot back here.

Wat. It's the 18th already?

Holy crap, I'd better get cracking on the christmas shopping or my posted gifts won't make it to my regional mates in time!

I hate christmas, but I still like the gift-giving. I'm pretty much over the the gift-receiving bit, however. It's always useless crap - sorry but there's only so many sets of bath crystals and fragrant oils girl can get time to use in a year. As lovely and indulging as it is, I'm usually too busy to take anything more than the usual 10 minute morning shower. I also get lots of ugly wrong-sized clothes that I always end up exchanging for more items I don't really need.

:Sigh: I seem to be particularly jaded about the whole thing this year.
I'm really kind of ugh about it, too, but one of my aunts definitely got it right and sent money! That was a pleasant surprise in the mail today.

My mom keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, and I have no idea what to tell her. Well, aside from a Porsche. Which I won't get. Boo.

Hm, it's actually cold and rainy over here too, which is awesome compared to 37 C yesterday. Global cooling FTW :cool:

Hoping to actually get my learner's rider licence today, have to do a road knowledge computer test like i did when i got my learner's car licence, except with a couple token bike questions thrown in. Kinda unfair for people who noly want to ride scooters though, lots of questions on gear changes and such can be asked. Good thing I know about geared bikes :D

Spectre, i noticed the sarcasm tags in your post, and while i share the view on that post, I'm required by curiosity to ask about your stand on reforestation and the application of renewable resources. Personally i believe Global Warming is happening, just not on a scale those nutcases of GreenPeace try to sell it to us.

This is completely impossible. We are told by no less a personage than Al Gore and the mighty UN that the Earth is warming at a calamitous rate and that if we don't do something NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW that England will be overrun by the sea and there will be beachfront property in Switzerland and that all the polar bears will die and that we'll all starve when crops fail due to the heat and that we need to do something NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. It is therefore completely impossible for you all to have snow and you must all be lying or sadly mistaken. /sarc /ecomentalistzealotnutcase

To be fair, it only has been cold for about a week or two here. I like it personally it is more pleasant.

Spectre, i noticed the sarcasm tags in your post, and while i share the view on that post, I'm required by curiosity to ask about your stand on reforestation and the application of renewable resources. Personally i believe Global Warming is happening, just not on a scale those nutcases of GreenPeace try to sell it to us.

I'm all for conserving terrestrial resources and cleaning up/eliminating pollution - but CO2 isn't a pollutant, it's goddamn plant food! The more CO2 we release, the faster the jungles grow back, for example. And, not incidentally, the more oxygen we have to breathe (see: the photosynthetic cycle in plants).

Also, the data (not the ones fudged by the global warming religionists, but objective raw data that can be verified) says that we have been cooling since 1998 or so... which, not surprisingly, coincides with lower solar activity.

Global warming/climate change/whatever is solar-driven and solar-powered. Last I heard, we don't control the sun.

It snowed in Baghdad, Iraq last year. And it's never snowed there that anyone knows of.

The AGW advocates are fomenting their own religion and wealth transfer scheme.

To be fair, it only has been cold for about a week or two here. I like it personally it is more pleasant.

Kat, we got snow in El Paso, Texas this year, a place that almost never gets snow.

In OCTOBER.

Last edited:

Yeah, but you also like Beetles, so your opinion can be safely put aside :p. I find this fricking freeze very annoying. There could at least be some snow to go with it.