Where In The World Is..?

Where is Teletubby Warrior?

Y'know we really hardly see anyone from 2004-5 ish anymore.

Y'know we really hardly see anyone from 2004-5 ish anymore.

5 or 6 people from 2005 just posted on the previous page of this thread ;)

I haven't seen many posts by Jensked recently. He was online on the 7th though apparently. I always used to get a chuckle out of yours and his signatures. :)

Yeah, it's amazing how this forum reunited us after being seperated at birth :D

A lot of the older posters have left. The forums have become so big and really hard to keep up with. Very hard to manage. I come on here, and I don't see or rather read from posters from back in the day. heh.
But there are many interesting and informative threads out there, and a shit load of helpful members. Which is really cool. Its good to see the nature of the forums be kept this cool.

There should be a FinalGear reunion party for all our ancient members that have been lost to the internets.

Alright, I'm not one to post personal information online. In fact, I find it strange discussing such things with usernames; it's not easy for me. That being said, what the hell.

The guys on IRC and some members in the sports section know the story, but I might as well post it here as well. My mother passed away on the 4th of July from end-stage liver disease and her last wishes were to be cremated and buried with her parents in Poland. We had a viewing in Chicago before the cremation and then had the ashes flown to her hometown. A week later, I was on a flight to Poland without my father, who was physically unable to travel such a distance in his state to attend the funeral.

Five weeks later, I was back in the states nursing my father back to health and packing our things so we could move in with my brother. We moved, my father arranged his retirement and we flew back to Poland together. My father hadn't been in Poland in 25 years, so it was great to see him realize this wasn't the communist country he left so long ago. (You could buy more than vinegar at the local store! What luxury!) He and I stayed another month after we paid our respects on All Saints Day and caught up with family and friends.

I'm now back and currently in the process of buying a condo, going back to school and helping my father relocate back to Poland.

There's a weight off my shoulders, but it's as if I've just given my PIN number to some guy on the bus... it feels good. :p

Where's nate_bartlet? Hasn't been online for three months...

Where the hell is Punisher Bass?

Also; I remember in 2007 that there was someone who had a methanol injected Mk V GTI who bought it because he was diagnosed with cancer. Found it, he never did post much, hope he's alright.

I will get a lsd I am willing to put 5-7000 $ into this car every summer this is my life atm after I was diagnosed with cancer the next day I went out and ordered the car without a test drive because they were sold out and a 4 month wait.. Suspension is next brakes rims tires and slick for the drag strip new clutch kit for the dsg to handle this hp more and possibly the k04 upgrade for this car from apr that costs like 6000 $ which I dont think is worth it. Not sure there is a lsd kit for the dsg as of yet. The car is near its limits for horsepower being a FWD car.

EDIT: He's probably fine I googled his xbox gamertag and Gamespot shows a post from September.

Last edited: