Random Thoughts....

this talk about hair is making me thankful that i have boring brown hair.

On a unrelated note,i wonder if coco has tried torrejas?

No torrejas. I love spicy food, though, so...mmm. I'm guessing I need to try this?

torrejas are sweets. here is the recipe

Protip: instead of bread, you can grind rice to small bits for a more delicious recipe

V was there blue snow falling there

Last edited:
I just had a dream about hair dye and oklahoma. D:

I saw a Nissan GTR with the registration "D47 SUN" today.

I am tired... suprising considering I fell asleep at 10:30pm Christmas night and didn't wake up 'till 2:45pm today! :lol:

Got money for Christmas, would buy a car if I had a job... or places to apply to for work... <_<
My Dad was in the exact same boat in 1936, joined the army then some dick head (called Aldof) started a war! He does not recommend being in a war - people shoot at you and if they are German they are very good at shooting at you.

My Dad was in the exact same boat in 1936, joined the army then some dick head (called Aldof) started a war! He does not recommend being in a war - people shoot at you and if they are German they are very good at shooting at you.

Damn that Aldof! :p

^ McDonalds

Would be a plan if the nearest McDonalds wasn't 30 miles away with no bus service, or 70 miles in the driection with a better bus serivice.:rolleyes:
I worked out that working there would cost 2/3rds of my wage in travel costs!:lol:

then some dick head (called Aldof) started a war!
Damn, the things people forget, this was all over shadowed by the Adolf guy, think they were related?:p

In light of the use of "raep" for rep I will now just say rape itself.

Such as "I just raped BlaRo and he liked it".

All I can say is that concerning Little Nudger I will not go through with a DNA test. :whistle:

Giant ass challenge: i'm trying to browse TVTropes without using more than one tab.

Back from Elkhart Lake (aka Road America) Wisconsin. Left on Thursday around 12:30, and arrived at 4:30, right on time. We smartly did not go through Chicago, but West then North, then East on Wisconsin Interstate I-43, known as "the Interstate no one drives on" and it lived up to it's name. Google maps estimated the trip time at 3 hours 57, minutes and we did it, considering it was pouring rain the entire time and just a few scant degrees above freezing.
After we got checked in, I wanted a drink BADLY. I was stressed out about driving for a few days, what with the paranoid weather forecasts of freezing rain and general apocalypse. I and Sonia bellied up to the bar and I ordered and drank my first Gin and Tonic, made with Bombay Sapphire. Not bad, really. More of a drink for summertime.
We then ate dinner, and it was both equally delicious and expensive, the bill coming to $105 with tip. Ouch. But we were on vacation right? What the hell, live it up. I should also mention after dinner we went back to our room, and got our first Christmas Present from the resort: We paid for a one bed room, instead we got a one bedroom condo the size of a small apartment, complete with kitchen; not kitchenette, KITCHEN. and a balcony and gas fireplace that looked pretty real.
You can imagine we were really thrilled by getting bumped up a few notches in the old social ladder. The rest of the evening we watched Christmas type shows and movies by the fireplace, and then conked out. Around 3 am I woke up and I was feeling really sick to my stomach; I figured it was because: 1)of all the food I ate, 2)the mixing of gin and then a pint of Smithwicks, or 3)the sardine I found in my ceaser salad.* I tried adult breathing, controlled burps, anything to prevent vomiting. See, I hate vomiting. On the other hand, I do not get bothered by other people hurling. Sometimes, it can be pretty funny. I finally resigned to fate, put a vision of that sardine which made my salad smell and taste all funny, and ran to the bathroom, where I turned my stomach inside out. I sure felt better, though!
Christmas morning we slept in, then stumbled down to another restraunt in the resort to get my usual fry up of eggs, bacon, herb potatoes, English muffin and tea. I have to mention that when I say "usual", we always go to this place to eat breakfast when we are up there, even if we are not staying at the resort. My stomach felt much better even with the bacon, so something I ate the previous night must not agreed with me.
We then wandered around Elkhart Lake between rainstorms, played video games in the arcade (I kicked her ass in NASCAR racing), then spent most of the afternoon reading by the fireplace while outside it was raining heavily. For dinner I ate cautiously and had no alchohol. Did not want to chance it.
Overnight it went from 40 degrees to about 13 so naturally the car doors were welded together. While I was prying apart the doors, Sonia was inside settling the bill. She came out with a queer look on her face, and simply said "let's go. NOW." Ok....
Seems that the resort gave us another Christmas present, in the form of not charging us for the expensive dinner on Christmas eve! She asked about it, and the woman said "Yes, we know. Merry Christmas!" With a smile on her face that said "I am being nice now, but I may change my mind later." So we hightailed it outta there. It started to snow a few miles after we traveled, then very heavily. I was driving her Tiguan and had no problems; I was driving in the left lane at 70-75 mph passing people going maybe 55. It was that way the whole way home, the roads both going up there and coming back were deserted and empty; traffic opposite us was very heavy. We got back in 4 1/2 hours, stopping altoghter for a total of a half hour, so again I made really good time.

*is that normal, in high falootin' restraunts, to have a sardine in a ceasar salad? The waitress was adamant that it was. It was probably the fish that made me hurl. <_<