Racetrack experience: which car to choose?

Racetrack experience: which car to choose?

• Total voters
X-bow all the way, it will be a much more intense experience in an openwheeler plus you get twice as many laps.

If you are the passenger then go for the F430, you'll never ever forget the noise after the ride. The x-bow has an Audi engine, which is pretty quiet and hey you won't be driving anyway so you don't need to worry whether it's more of a track car than the Ferrari. Think of the noise!!

And to show a proof that I know what I'm talking about here's a video of me driving an F430 on a track in UK :D.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITcQMtAPu8[/YOUTUBE]

I will be driving the car i choose.

I will be driving the car i choose.

So you will be a passenger in the two laps with the EVO and you drive either one or two laps based on the car you choose? Sounds...interesting.

If it's a Gallardo LP560, I'd choose that one... If not, go for the Ferrari.

KTM - although I'd actually much prefer the Atom myself if available - the either 2L engine, (but not the big one).

X-bow. It'll be the most exciting.

Just go for whichever floats your boat. That's what I'd do.

After such a short time on the track you won't be making much of each car's performance either. The Ferrari might allow you to drive as fast as the X-bow much more easily if you keep the TC on. If scaring yourself a bit is important go for the X-bow, if you want some proper noise in a proper supercar go for the F430.

I notice that none of these cars have proper manual transmissions.

... But then I don't think I'd let anyone (ESPECIALLY paying customers) grenade the transmission on my supercars.

I voted X-bow, because in the event that you stuff it up, you won't live to have to deal with the consequences.

Last edited:
The Gallardo has a manual transmission.
And i suppose it's not the LP560, otherwise they would mention it.

oh sweet worries.. :D i'd go for the ferrari! i'm not some crazy fan of it and i'd rather own a lambo, but ferrari is one and only! :cool:

Xbow. Any restrictions on traction control settings in these cars? Do you have to follow someone around during the session where you're driving?

I don't know about any sort of restriction. All i know so far is that there will be an instructor with me.

NOT the 911.
Because at some point there is a very good chance that someone you know, or you, will probably own one, and you'll get an opportunity to drive it in your life.

Go for the rarest car such that when you tell the story in the future you can impress people. Along these lines having to explain to a girl what exactly an "X-Bow" will be far less impressive.